Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221 present: Impact Wrestling Forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah man. I toke out Knox Beard last show and is gunning for his title so I'm sure he doesn't like me. Knox Beard beat Monk for his title so Monk doesn't like him. It's a 3 way hatred. Knoxy has to not only watch his back from me, but from Monk too.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
backstabber.gif

Reaction score
Whoa!! Watch your fucking ego Knox! What the hell's a matter with you? You know that IWF is everything in your life, but you've let it go to your fucking head and now it's swelled like a hot air balloon and you're trying to get into an igloo entrance. You egotistical bastard, if the bookers knew any better they'd not make you champ because then you might ban them, thus making you the champ forever. You've got some nerve you egotistical fuck...please don't ban me.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I hereby ban everyone in this thread so that nobody can take my title away from me. And also because I love abusing my power and banning everyone who remotely disagrees with me.

Reaction score
But don't forget the people who add little or are gone for periods of time, then return preaching about what's wrong and right about the forums and acting like the place never got along without them, all the time admitting they are trolls and clamor about no rules yet whine about rules not being enforced? You forgot about them, you egotistical fuck. Are they beneath your banning power trips?? Those little fucks aren't beneath you, you should be an equal opportunity power-hungry banning egomaniac!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Gotta say Knox Beard going on a huge power trip heel turn would be pretty epicness with Lady Hotrod stepping up to be the savior of IWF, only for me to lay the banhammer down and send her packing for 2 weeks, only for her to make her glorious return and fight me on PPV for the big pay off match.

See guys, I just booked you next 3 weeks worth of shows for you, thank me later.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And if I'm an egotistical fuck, it's only because you pulled me away from a multi million dollar fight with Lennox Lewis by telling me that I was too big a star for him. I didn't get to feed my kids that month, but damnit if you weren't right on the money. That kid was a chump. Right Don?