Mass Effect Trilogy coming to 360/PS3/PC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
trilogy_vignette-t.en_US.jpg

Experience all three award winning Mass Effect titles at an amazing value with the Mass Effect Trilogy, coming November 6th

As Commander Shepard, rise to become the galaxy’s most elite soldier and lead an all-out war to stop an ancient and ruthless enemy: the Reapers. With over 75 hours of content and more than 300 awards, one of gaming’s most acclaimed franchises is available for the first time in a premium foiled box set.

Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling where you decide how your unique story unfolds. Assemble and lead your team aboard the SSV Normandy, the most advanced ship in the galaxy, and travel to distant and unexplored star systems. On your journey, meet a cast of intriguing characters each with their own story to tell. Wield devastating weapons and customize them with upgrades to create new and devastating attacks. All the thrilling action and your decisions culminate into a heroic battle against the greatest threat ever known.

The fate of the galaxy lies in your hands—how will you chose to fight for it?

This is an amazing deal. For the price of 1 game, you're basically getting one of the greatest video game trilogies ever created.

No excuse whatsoever to not play them now.

Yeah the ending is still bullshit, but getting there is still an amazing experience everyone can enjoy. No word on whether or not the DLC's will be included. I would definitely think they would, particularly because Mass Effect 2 on PS3 had all them. This will also be the first time you will be able to play the first Mass Effect game on PS3, as it was only available on PC and 360 until now.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That is an incredible deal. Hope it does have the DLC as I've never gotten any of them and even though I own 2 out of 3 for that price I'd purchase again.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Haven't played the single player DLC for ME3 yet, but the ME2 DLC is arguably the best DLC released for any game. "Lair of the Shadow Broker" is fucking beyond awesome, "Arrival" is the best prelude/teaser to any sequel ever, and at first I wasn't crazy about "Overlord", but it grew on me big time and it's probably the best of the 3 story-wise. Definitely must-see shit for every Mass Effect fan. "Bring Down the Sky" in ME1 was alright, but definitely the most passable of all ME DLC.

Though I heard the new ME3 DLC will have Omega, so I'm totally looking to get in on that.

AF.

Reaction score
Mass Effect 1 is the best in the trilogy. I don't really have much to add to this thread other than that. I have all 3 games already.

Killz

Reaction score
I've read on the Bioware Social Network that the PC version of ME1 will come packing Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station and console versions of ME2 will come with Cerberus Network but that will be it in terms of DLC.

No word on DLC for PS3 version.

If I find the source I'll come back and link to it. If this is true though it's gone from a definite must-buy for anyone and everyone to actually just overpriced versions of the games you can get for the same and/or less individually on ebay for the sake of a fancy cover. Without DLC this is just money spinning.

That's not to take away from the fact I completely love Mass Effect (sans BS endings) but I just think if they bundle DLC these will fly off the shelves. Hell, I own all the games but would trade them in for thiis if it had all DLC.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
If all the DLC is included, I'll think about it. But if not, I'll not even think about it. I don't own the games, but if this comes with everything, I'll buy it, as long as it's not too expensive.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
The original on PS3? Huh. I'll buy this.....eventually, I have other game and tv priorities beforehand.

I've thought about getting 3 again and the fact that you get all 3 for the price of 1 definitely influences my decision, because I have 2 for PS3 and I don't want to pay for 2 again, with the price of 1 I'm essentially just paying for 1 and 3.

Why was the original kept off PS3 for so fucking long? A lot of PS3 gamers got screwed out of the full experience.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I couldn't for the life of me get into the first game, but people have assured me that the second and third are worth trying out regardless.

Looks like I finally will when this hits shelves.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I couldn't for the life of me get into the first game, but people have assured me that the second and third are worth trying out regardless.

Looks like I finally will when this hits shelves.
ME1 takes a very long time to get going. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about it either until I got a few hours into it. But if you stick it out, it gets a lot better.

It's still very slow and methodical compared to 2 and 3 though. 1 and 2 have the best stories. 3 has the best gameplay. Although 2 is probably the best overall game. The DLC's are a must. Best DLC's ever.