• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Steen Wins ROH Title VS Edge Cashes In MITB

Mark Out Moment

• Kevin Steen Wins ROH Title

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

Kevin Steen Wins ROH Titles
[video=youtube;i7ZxkZ_O6sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7ZxkZ_O6sg[/video]

EDGE CASHES IN MITB ON CENA
[video=youtube;a_2H6vIZR4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2H6vIZR4g[/video]

Chris

Dreams are Endless
A great WWE moment beats a great ROH moment any day, especially one involving Edge's first title win :mark:

Nate

Edge forsure. It's the start of his awesome career as a main eventer, kinda of a no brainer here.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Kevin Steen again? If 150-250 people pop for something does it make a sound? Also Edges first title win resulted on me seeing a glaze of Lita boob, a mark out ment in itself.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Kevin Steen again? If 150-250 people pop for something does it make a sound? Also Edges first title win resulted on me seeing a glaze of Lita boob, a mark out ment in itself.

Not to mention that the ROH crowd was in Mississauga, which as far as most wrestling fans can care is his hometown(since for some reason Canadians cheer anyone from Canada as their hometown hero ffs).

PHX

Legacy Member
Edge here still probably the most exciting cash in not only cause it was the first but the fact that it was on Cena who was in the middle of pretty much dominating everything.

Troy

First ever MITB cash-in has to get my vote. Was great to see Edge finally get that title, the surprise factor was huge back then whereas now it is expected.

Gimmick

Edge cashing-in the MITB edges it for me. The idea of someone having the opportunity to get a title shot whenever he wanted was totally new at the time and made for a really cool moment.

If 150-250 people pop for something does it make a sound?

Yes.

The Cork

Banned
Kevin Steen could win a million and one titles and none of them would mean a thing because he works in a bush league.

Essa Rios winning the Light Heavyweight title on Sunday night Heat was more historic than anything to happen in ROH.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Well um... I don't follow ROH very closely or remember that title win at all, so obviously Edge here.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Edge all the way. The first cash-in and they did it in a very suprising and impactful way. Kick started his succesful headline years.