• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mark Out Moment: Lesnar/Big Show Break Ring VS Edge Spears Hardy

Mark Out Moment

• Ring Break

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Edge Spears Hardy

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

LESNAR/SHOW BREAK RING
[video=youtube;-K30gm2OFhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K30gm2OFhY[/video]

Edge Spears Hardy
[video=youtube;IrjjlXdO39s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrjjlXdO39s[/video]

Chris Dresdon

For me, the spear was a bigger mark-out moment than the ring breaking. Plus they re-did the ring breaking bit, the spear in that capacity is something that hasn't been attempted again because it's likely that it can't be duplicated.

Cwalker

The Spear is still one of my favorite wrestling moments of all time. Just an awe inspiring moment

Nate

I'm a bigger Lesnar mark more than anything, but I gotta feeling that it's going to lose to the spear one however.

The Cork

Banned
Spear easy.

Also helps it was in one of the wildest matches WWE ever put on, on the biggest card to date.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
This is pretty close for me. Neither are moments I care for too much but I'll go with Edge's Spear.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The ring break for me. I love the Spear and it was set up and executed so perfectly, when normally things like that aren't, so it was hard to vote against it.

zigglerHEEL

literally a flip of the coin here... both moments got me up out of my seat... went with the ring break by the slimmest of margins and I think it's because you kinda know there will be some crazy spots in TLC matches whereas you don't expect something like the ring break on an episode of smackdown.... Fine with either advancing

Heisenberg

Yup don't mind whichever wins as well. This is a tough one but I went with Lesnar/Big Show breaking the ring.