Marajuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

^All for the benefit

Weed just took my mind off my grandmothers passing last week. I have too much to deal with to add that on

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
For me, I never smoked in my life. I almost wanted to smoke weed to find what the hype was all about, people in Erie hype it the fuck up so hard now its not even funny. The first time I was offered a cigarrette was when I was eleven years old, and I happened to say no because D.A.R.E. had came to my school about non-smoking topics.

If I did smoke though, I'd definitely either smoke Black and Mild or Weed, but I ain't gonna lie, Watermelon Swisher Sweets smell good as fuck. lol

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Mizmasta shut the fuck up. You probably smoke a gram in a week and then go out and buy Bob Marley shit.

gtfo

To all of you who just didn't know. This guy right hur has the hookups. 240 an ounce for BC hydro (this guy has had the same friends from highschool and they've lived together since then growing weed in desolate BC Salmon arm) 20 bucks a gram honey oil. 220 an ounce for Green crack and Kush.

MizMasta3000

More like an eighth a week. lol @ calling the guy who made the thread a poser :roll: stfu

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
More like an eighth a week. lol @ calling the guy who made the thread a poser :roll: stfu

Yeah It would make sense that the OP would be a poser since he only smokes a fucking eighth a week. That's four grams in 7 days. So at two pinnar joints a day that'll last you four fucking days.

And you're calling yourself a stoner?

Go fuck yourself/

MizMasta3000

I smoke an eight over the course of the weekend, monday and tuesday. about 3 or 4 blunts on wednesday but I work Thursday and Friday all day so. I want to keep my job so i can afford my weed intake

Nation

I smoke once in a while but when I get high its from good stuff. Sour Diesel and some weed with orange shit in it. I could smoke more often but I would be forced to have dirt weed. So i'd rather not, since i had sour diesel I said fuck dirt weed. To many people smoke that dirt garbage weed.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why don't you believe it.

What's not to believe, i did it. It actually helped keep me calm and learn.

Because you don't even know that question marks go at the end of questions. I highly doubt you could do well on exams, let alone pass them.

straight_edge76

I smoke an eight over the course of the weekend, monday and tuesday. about 3 or 4 blunts on wednesday but I work Thursday and Friday all day so. I want to keep my job so i can afford my weed intake

You only work 2 days A week? How in the hell do you support yourself?

MizMasta3000

I work from home. Make a pretty hefty paycheck. I work about 6 days a week in the spring though

straight_edge76

Oh that's cool. I work at a fucking Toy Store for minimum wage lol

MizMasta3000

:roll: its Christmas time so i know you all are on the books this time of year

JMay187

Reaction score
Because you don't even know that question marks go at the end of questions. I highly doubt you could do well on exams, let alone pass them.

just because I talk or type a certain way on the damn internet doesn't count for shit.

get your head out of your ass you just some punk ass kid that prolly fails himself.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
every person who smokes in this thread is the definition of a blueberry. Srsly, look at some of the people we're talking about here.