Marajuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^neither do I... I always score the crazy good shit, watermelon Kush, Regs, orange kush, rainbow explosion, etc :)

MizMasta3000

This guy sold beasters for 20 a gram (so not worth it). I started getting some shit called Jamaican Gold 60 for 3 gs sooo worth it

noumenon

I seriously laugh my ass of when I hear all of these different types of pot that are around now. When I was a teenager and smoked there was Regs, Dro and Haze...and that's it.
None of these fuckin ridiculous names. You do realize the only difference is what scent of Lysol the whatever scumbag is growing it is spraying the stuff with.

J

...Despite what you kid o's learned in D.A.R.E. Weed doesn't ruin your life. I have a closer friend who smoked all through high school, and maintained a 4.0 and did sports and everything.

As for weed, I love it and support it 100%. It's better than Ciggarettes and Alcohol. Test have proven that clearly. The only reason it's not legal in U.S. is Goverment can't control and make good money off it, they make more with it illegal. Also smoke weed everyday and I seem to be doing fine, so Imma keep on token.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
...Despite what you kid o's learned in D.A.R.E. Weed doesn't ruin your life. I have a closer friend who smoked all through high school, and maintained a 4.0 and did sports and everything.

I burned pretty heavily all throughout university and still got my masters.

straight_edge76

The only reason it's not legal in U.S. is Goverment can't control and make good money off it, they make more with it illegal.

Yeah the only reason nobody has made weed legal is because their is no real way to tax it, it can be grown in somebody's back yard or more commonly closets and basments. But the government makes millions on each pot bust

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Also if they were to legalize weed than they could use the male version of the plants to do just about anything. Paper, clothes, oil, ect. ect. So not only the tax thing but also the lobbyists for the lumber and tobacco industry will never allow that kind of legislature to go through. Even though it was legal what, 40 years ago?

Me personally though, I hate weed. It burns my throat far too much when I try to take it. I never seem to take it right as it doesn't get me high even after 3-5 hits. It just leaves me feeling miserable and intensely thirsty. So yeah, smoking weed? Not for me. Commercializing weed for the use of the public? Go for it.

Axis

I never have, just no real interest. I've been around my friends while they have, but I usually just grab a cigar. That said, I believe strongly that it should be legalized.

chessarmy

I've never tried it, I don't know too many people irl that do it, I just never got that "urge" to try weed. I know some people say it helps you relax and stuff, but I'm just not interested.

With that said, I have no problem with the government legalizing it since from what I've heard it isn't that harmful

Killswitch

Reaction score
I think it should be treated like the alcohol law. Seeing as how alcohol can actually kill people, while you could smoke a garbage bag full of weed and you'd be fine.

People are going do it anyways so whats the point of crowding up our prisons for a man who smokes up? Plus it calms you while alcohol can make you violent.

I think it should be illegal to sell without a license. Just like alcohol. The government could take advantage of it and sell it themselves to make huge profits and lower taxes. It would be clean pot with nothing laced in to it.

Some would think the government selling pot is funny/absurd but in reality, the money they would make would cover all of everyone's taxes.

MizMasta3000

lol @ having weed licenses. I think it should be treated like Tobacco tbh