Marajuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

just because I talk or type a certain way on the damn internet doesn't count for shit.

get your head out of your ass you just some punk ass kid that prolly fails himself.

So you're saying that you don't murder the English language irl, and that you talk like this on the internet to sound BADASS?

You must have an awesome life.

Travis40

I never really had the urge to try it....I guess the threat of getting kicked off the baseball team is enough for me to stay away from it. We get drug tested so fucking much :dry:

Toddy

Reaction score
I don't understand the point of smoking weed or doing other drugs and TBH for those who have said weed dosen't affect I reckon it does everyone i used hang out with, but are now regular drugusers are falling behind in school wither it is from the drugs or not I just don't want to touch it.

Beer

Lol @ everyone in this thread who have said they take drugs. No one gives a flying fuck and certainly no one thinks it makes you look tough.

Beer

^ You still can't see from your age that smoking weed isn't something to be proud of.

Beer

Don't even attempt to put taking drugs and having a few pints every now and again in the same category. There's a large difference.

Famou$ 187

True,peope die from beer & liqour,they don't die or get killed just by doing weed & not mixing it with anything.

Wrestling Station

15qsnib.jpg

Killswitch

Reaction score
Should be legal seeing how it doesn't put you in a state of mind like liquor does, and I hope most would agree its more dangerous being drunk than being high even if you've smoked the best stuff out there. It's ridiculous how the US continues to lock people up over this.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I do not smoke weed and never intend to it isn't my bag at all. I never liked cigarettes. I do not think inhaling any sort of smoke whether it is paper, weed, or anything is good for the lungs. Recently just gave up drinking because I think about what the vodka does to my insides. I have done ecstasy hundreds of times, mushrooms like ten times, acid once, OC's. Now a days I do not do anything.

Drinking age is just right at 21 considering normally a lot of people's body's stop growing at that age. Cigarettes personally I think is a waste and just poisons the body, plus it doesn't get you high! So just fuckin smoke weed.

I personally think if someone wants to smoke weed then go ahead. But do it at home and at parties. Anyone who takes any sort of drug should never drive no matter what, it impairs your judgment. Some people are more willing to take risks and some others reaction times might be slower while on any sort of drug. So I think if people want to do drugs just do it in private and do not be stupid. Anyone who puts people in danger while doing drugs, IE having a methlab or something that could hazardous is unacceptable.