Marajuana

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Seems like you don't have a mind of your own. I feel sorry for you tho,since you don't want to do. You seem really defensive about things. Weed will make you say fuck it and make you go in on people with bigger & badder comebacks. Better than what you have now,tbh.

Hey I rather go by hers then people I don't know when it comes to shit like this.

But see I don't base not wanting to do it by that. Even when she did I didn't like it. I didn't wanna do it. I formed my opinion on not doing it myself.

What???

straight_edge76

I've never smoked myself. never even had a 'contant hight' which I believe to be complete bullshit, I've been around the ganja since I was like 7, Never can I recall getting any sort of high. Imo being "high" is all in your head.

Famou$ 187

Listening to this would be him going on someone else's experiences...
Experiences or facts? Everyone isn't going to feel the same tho.
I've never smoked myself. never even had a 'contant hight' which I believe to be complete bullshit, I've been around the ganja since I was like 7, Never can I recall getting any sort of high. Imo being "high" is all in your head.
Maybe your unhighable.

straight_edge76

A theory I thought of is that i've grown an immunity to weed being that its been around me so long.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Some people apparently don't get high but I don't buy it. You're either not inhaling, smoking garbage, or lying.

I've directly smoked for a long ass time now and I still feel it, so the whole building up an immunity argument doesn't ring true with me.

JMay187

Reaction score
I totally agree with Monkeystyle.

I've been smoking since the summer after my eight grade year. All four years of highschool I was high everyday. I smoked once in the morning, I smoked at lunch, and I still graduated in the top 20 of my school out of a graduating class of 385 students.

It chilled me out and let me learn and understand everything. I was on the Texas Scholars Program and managed a 3.85 average.

Hell one day I remember not smoking any weed at all and an English teacher that was cool with everybody called me out into the hall and said if I didn't come back to class the next day high she would find a reason to write me up.

Depends on the person in general, but I personally feel that it hasn't effected me at all.

straight_edge76

I am just saying that I personally have never been high and I feel that its more that you are subcosciously thinking that you are supposed to be high so you are but are in no sort of altered state of mind at all

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's not a psychosomatic effect at all.

THC responds with the cannabinoid receptors in your hippocampus resulting in your high.

It's a chemical reaction just like any other drug, legal or illegal.

straight_edge76

Interesting, something I honestly never knew. Just not my thing, no offense to those who choose to light up, alot of my friends do just ehh never appealed to me

MizMasta3000

It is not all in your head.

Yesterday, I got high with 3 friends. We were in the car and all of a sudden we started hitting bumps. Everytime we hit them. I made my high pitched weed chuckle. I was in public and everything was a blur. I went to sleep andd just woke up

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I've been smoking since the summer after my eight grade year. All four years of highschool I was high everyday. I smoked once in the morning, I smoked at lunch, and I still graduated in the top 20 of my school out of a graduating class of 385 students.

Don't believe this for obvious reasons.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I think this thread missed it's point or at least one of my least favorite things about weed. No, it's not the drug itself it's the fucking global quest to find some. Sometimes it's easier to find hardcore shit then weed.

If you're going to be a drug dealer, be a drug dealer.

Uh, yeah this comes after last night of not finding weed until pretty late and then finding out your boy got some shitty weed.

MizMasta3000

beasters is shitty weed. You might have gotten beasters a gram of that shit cant get me buzzed :lac: