MAJOR RAW NEWS - SHOW RE-WRITE INVOLVING HUGE STAR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
If The Rock has a legitimate injury, then I hope it clears up and that he's okay. However, even if he's lying and just wanted to get the hell away from the WWE then that's his business. Clearly Raw was great tonight with an electric crowd and I didn't miss The Rock at all. He'll make another appearance when the WWE wants to bring him back into the mix again and when they have something else planned for him. In the meantime, I'm just going to focus on the current Superstars in the company and what they can bring to the fans.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:angry: > :rock:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though, The Rock has a huge ego. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is all bullshit and he's done with E now that the spotlight isn't on him anymore. Assuming the reports are true, he still could have easily cut a short promo and then disappeared. Also, why would he just vanish without telling anyone? lol
Not sure if the rumors are true or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

I've tried ''defending' Rock and am one of the few who hasn't completely hated his return, but I'm over him. Time to fuck off now, Rocky.

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
He would have knew he was going to lose so its nothing to do with ego.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Show was better without him IMO. He would have came back, took away time from the rest of the awesome segments, did a smile and left.

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
The show was fantastic, without the need of this self-serving Rocky. Fuck off, Rock, and have a nice day.

The Rock just pulled a 'Stone Cold walk out'.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Pyro said:
I don't get how Rock being a legit twat sets up a heel turn. Non-kayfabe antics don't always go into kayfabe land.

Sometimes it does. Refer to Edge and Lita in real life back in 2005/2006 for example. The mixing of reality with the fantasy of the show can work wonders at times.

I don't believe for a second this "walk out" is a big deal though, certainly not on the same level as Austin's highly publicized walk out in 2002. And the idea that it's an intentional set up for a Rocky heel turn is even more absurd. However, I actually had a good idea on how a Rock heel turn could have worked in this day and age (that I somewhat discussed on another forum), even with him as a part timer. I believe the same angle could have worked when he was doing his Hollywood persona back in 2003 as well. But I'll save it for a thread of it's own.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
''As we have noted, The Rock suffered a hernia, torn adductor and torn abdominal muscle during his WrestleMania 29 match with John Cena. It's believed the initial injury happened when he took the first Attitude Adjustment from Cena.

Rock continued to wrestle and word is that the muscle continued to tear from his pelvis. By the time the match was over, both his abdominal and adductor muscle had torn completely off the pelvis. ''

:hmm: