MAJOR RAW NEWS - SHOW RE-WRITE INVOLVING HUGE STAR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Pyro said:
I don't get how Rock being a legit twat sets up a heel turn. Non-kayfabe antics don't always go into kayfabe land.

Keyword: Possibly

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Laura said:
Who is supposed to be butthurt? The haters or the marks? I'm a hater and I'm excited - the Rock's finally doing something interesting, lol.

Most haters of The Rock. This is all I've been hearing from them on Facebook, "OMG Rock not real champ. He nevah showz up. He never at Raw, he not rel champ, jus movie star. OMG what a douche."

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Pyro said:
Okay... I don't get how these non-kayfabe antics could possibly set up a heel turn.

Fair enough.

Also, Pyro? :pity:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I guess it's just wishful thinking on my part :downer:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Pyro said:
I would much rather see Cena heel than Rocky.

This. Cena is on TV every week. Rock maybe once a year :haha:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
heel Cena never did anything for me, always found the rapper gimmick to be silly as fuck.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
deth said:
heel Cena never did anything for me, always found the rapper gimmick to be silly as fuck.

It could work if he was the type of heel who turns of his fan base. That way everyone can boo him. Doesn't need to necessarily go back to wigger Cena.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
It could work if he was the type of heel who turns of his fan base. That way everyone can boo him. Doesn't need to necessarily go back to wigger Cena.

True. Wigger Cena can eat my balls, yo.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:

Too bad smarks would cheer him if he turned on the kids

Reactions: Farooq

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He should turn on the smarks. Being a general heel isn't going to solve anything, because he'll still be dominantly booked, and will still be the constant spotlight. He'll be far more entertaining, but he will no way be boo'd. You can get it over if there were a face the smarks cared about enough for Cena to decimate, but even then, he'll be cheered by the "smart marks" regardless.

Just change his fucking character, that's all I want. Edgy Cena is dope.

Reactions: Farooq and Snowman1

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
One source close to The Rock is saying that the reason he is not at tonight's Raw is that he told people that he was hurt in last night's match against John Cena and he is going to get it looked at. It's a story making the rounds, take it as such. More as we hear it.

Bullshit. He would let WWE have a look at it if that were the case.

Maxii14

Jobber
Reaction score
The rock just needs to announce his retirement, would Probably be better for vince!