MAJOR RAW NEWS - SHOW RE-WRITE INVOLVING HUGE STAR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Kind of an update.

According to a report by Dave Meltzer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson isn't at the RAW taping tonight in New Jersey because he suffered an injury during his match last night with John Cena at Wrestlemania 29. It isn't known how severe the injury is at the moment.

:george:

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems legit. In such a strenuous match the Rock could've suffered any number of injuries that would prevent him from talking on a microphone. Let us all hope he gets well soon.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously though, if Rock's not there, I'm done with his ass. Weak move, mane. WEAK.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You're all just jealous,. I'm sick of you all making fun of my hard working Rock. He pushes himself farther then anybody has. He goes into the match hard, and makes sure his opponent sells. He always gets on top with the win, because he is one of the fastest guys ever to become a hard top guy. He defeated Cena when Cena was at his peak, when Cena was on top, when Cena was at his best. This victory was fake, we all know The Rock won, but he ws just sick or something. The rock will return and save us from the PG era and we will finally have edgy TV. Not that stuff Punk did with Paul or Jerry, that was to far, but I'm talking about Attitude era edgy TV. Without the Rock I won't watch WWE again. I refuse to watch it without the Rock, his mic skills and pure amazing wrestking skills made WWE worth watching again. You'll all see, Rock will be here tonight and he'll kick all your asses tonight and bring edgy TV with him as well. THE ROCK FOR WWE CHAMPION~~
#BootsToAsses
#TeamBringIt

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
WWE announced on RAW tonight that The Rock won't be on the show because he was injured at WrestleMania 29. Rock tweeted:

"In the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the job. But as we know.."

"..It's all about #JustBringIt. WWE Universe THANK YOU for all the love & well wishes. Means everything to me. #LeaveItAllInTheRing"

:mad2:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
As for the injury reports, this was posted:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/rock-injured-at-wrestlemania-29

Why is it I feel that's bullshit? Ah well.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Cher said:
As for the injury reports, this was posted:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/rock-injured-at-wrestlemania-29

Why is it I feel that's bullshit? Ah well.

Posted this in Steen Wolf's section.

So is it only me that thinks the story of him being injured is bs? I mean, if it were me, I would have let them known about the injury before hand.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Who knows what really happened? All we know is what our eyes are telling us, and our eyes are telling us "lol something's up".

So, lets believe that something.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Definitely sounds like bullshit. Old Man' Rocky be bitter.

Reactions: Crayo

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^ Both of you are very correct. I just read that, rolled my eyes and thought, "Yeah, OK, sure." He didn't seem that severely injured last night.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm thinking he forgot that he was scheduled for RAW.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He's a part timer anyways, who cares right? He's not champion anymore and we all have super cena.

I get it's a dick move but aren't people happy he's gone? I mean he was part timing. Or was the fact he was champion the part we didn't like?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
- The Rock's torn abductor and abdominal muscles injury is reportedly a legitimate injury. The story is that Rock left WrestleMania abruptly after learning of the injury. He immediately went home to get treatment because he has to film Hercules soon.