Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not remembering make it isn't even irrelevant lol, my point is that you were just looking to shade me without any actual thought into it or looking like you were actually trying to figure anything out. Hence you made a throwaway comment about the janitor to add further shade even though it didn't make any sense. I assumed you were gonna defend by saying it was a joke but you just said it wasn't so....

Nobody was talking about lynching me around that time either lol
I mean it kind of is, I had more than enough ammunition to shade you based on actual substance posts lol.

You can argue over this one post all you like really, because I'll admit it wasn't a good post. But your argument doesn't push forth any notion that I'm scum, as the only reason I'd make that post is scum is if I believed I could get you lynched, which you're actively arguing against. Not to mention that post pretty much did exist because I wanted to get you lynched, so again, I dunno what you're arguing here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just don't see scum shooting you last night even if you're town. But yeah, doesn't change that I think she'd protect you anyway.

What are your thoughts on Jeff and Rugrat both seemingly having un-targetable attributes? I think this is probably the best avenue to be looking now because the chance of two such roles on town is unlikely particularly given you've already claimed JOAT which would be the only justifiable overlap
Rugrat seems to be saying it's not his role, and that he thinks I was blocked

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean it kind of is, I had more than enough ammunition to shade you based on actual substance posts lol.

You can argue over this one post all you like really, because I'll admit it wasn't a good post. But your argument doesn't push forth any notion that I'm scum, as the only reason I'd make that post is scum is if I believed I could get you lynched, which you're actively arguing against. Not to mention that post pretty much did exist because I wanted to get you lynched, so again, I dunno what you're arguing here
I dunno if you're misunderstanding my point or just acting like you are lol. It's scummy because throwing shade for shade's sake is inherently scummy, if you were town you'd be more akin to actually reacting to the situation, giving your thoughts on the stuff that was happening and instead all you were interested in was taking whatever I posted and calling it scummy one way or the other. I'm not even sure you've ever explained why you think I'm scum?

And do you have any other reads? Like, at all?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I dunno if you're misunderstanding my point or just acting like you are lol. It's scummy because throwing shade for shade's sake is inherently scummy, if you were town you'd be more akin to actually reacting to the situation, giving your thoughts on the stuff that was happening and instead all you were interested in was taking whatever I posted and calling it scummy one way or the other. I'm not even sure you've ever explained why you think I'm scum?

And do you have any other reads? Like, at all?
Again, if I'm town and wanting to lynch you then I'm gonna be shading you anyway. Throwing shade for shade's sake as you put it, isn't really what I was doing. Again, you're arguing as though I knew you weren't actually in danger, which we've pretty much established that I believed you were in danger. If I didn't believe you were in danger, the post absolutely serves me no purpose one way or the other.

I was calling you out for being scummy because your posts were scummy as fuck :heston

If I've got one on the line why bother going elsewhere while that's unresolved? But yes I have given out other town reads already I'm pretty sure

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You would?
Am I wrong in thinking I was one of your most solid town reads in your most recent read list or am I thinking of someone else?

You were one of my scum leans, so you're incorrect on that notion.

Ace

Reaction score
You were one of my scum leans, so you're incorrect on that notion.
ok

what don't you like?

Different note, read back on Flay's posts and her most awkward interactions were with Kajuh and Jeff, randomly tunneling on a "weak interest" and then consistently arguing with Jeff in a manner which doesn't feel particularly genuine.

cba multiquoting but you guys can read back her posts yourselves if you want, doesn't take long

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again, if I'm town and wanting to lynch you then I'm gonna be shading you anyway. Throwing shade for shade's sake as you put it, isn't really what I was doing. Again, you're arguing as though I knew you weren't actually in danger, which we've pretty much established that I believed you were in danger. If I didn't believe you were in danger, the post absolutely serves me no purpose one way or the other.

I was calling you out for being scummy because your posts were scummy as fuck :heston

If I've got one on the line why bother going elsewhere while that's unresolved? But yes I have given out other town reads already I'm pretty sure
I'm not really sure I do believe you thought I was in danger though, hence I went back to read the couple of pages before that comment to see if anybody was talking about lynching me and they weren't so I'm not sure why you'd think that at all lol. It definitely serves you a purpose as scum though, because it means you don't have to get involved in what's actually happening or looking bad off any of the flips, you can just be like well I left my vote on my top scum read, job done.

Ok good read bro :francis

I don't remember you making any town reads, can you remind me of them?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
ok

what don't you like?

Different note, read back on Flay's posts and her most awkward interactions were with Kajuh and Jeff, randomly tunneling on a "weak interest" and then consistently arguing with Jeff in a manner which doesn't feel particularly genuine.

cba multiquoting but you guys can read back her posts yourselves if you want, doesn't take long

Solely based on you voting Day 1. I am willing to entertain a revisit of my stance on you as my stubborn view was wrong on Banez.

Interesting note re: Flay and the interacted names that you bring up - Jeff and Kajuh. Jeff 'cleared' Kajuh with his hiding role so that would be very not excellent if he was scum.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
ok

what don't you like?

Flay is very much a dude.

Ace

Reaction score
Flay is very much a dude.

Fucking "Chloe" is a dude, shit is too confusing tbh, I'm not designed for this 21st century bullshit

Solely based on you voting Day 1. I am willing to entertain a revisit of my stance on you as my stubborn view was wrong on Banez.

Interesting note re: Flay and the interacted names that you bring up - Jeff and Kajuh. Jeff 'cleared' Kajuh with his hiding role so that would be very not excellent if he was scum.

Yup exactly I don't quite know how to interpret that whole situation - would scum Jeff "clear" a fellow scum for the WIFOM?

I... could see it. But I fear its diving too deep too soon to speculate on that.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace

Reaction score
Jeff is obviously more likely to be scum than Kajuh though.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: Juice

I'm going to leave my vote here. I hated her entry posts, hated her ignoring of my questions, hated her confidence on Banez being town [never actually said why, just picked apart my case as 'scummy'], and claimed the town doctor, which just smells to me as it wasn't in any of the flipped town players PMs, and with all of these protective roles around, she's the most suspect.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbf tho if lethal has targeted jeff and got back a no result it probably means he actually is a hider? Obviously lethal wasn't blocked lol