Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy why are ace n juice probably town? Also tchalla us here u said u were waiting for him in a previous post. Why aren't you asking him questions now?
I've addressed the Ace point earlier, Juice is more so that her play reminds me more so of her town games. As for T'Challa probably cause I hadn't posted since he'd shown up :reigns3

Also in your own words , why was odos push on me hot garbage
Because his reasoning made no sense and was highly inconsistent

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh nvm u answerimg poy, I'll wait for my answer

T’Challa

Reaction score
Oh I was just messing about yesterday with Poyser I still wasn’t sure between him and Magic who I wanted to lead town. Obviously Magic flipped town and now I’m not too sure on Poyser but don’t know if he my top scum read right now.
I’m interested in the Jeff stuff and Shields who I believe is town going at Lethal I don’t think that’s two towns go at it personally.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've addressed the Ace point earlier, Juice is more so that her play reminds me more so of her town games. As for T'Challa probably cause I hadn't posted since he'd shown up :reigns3

Ace : yes u did

Juice: disagree but nbd atm

Odo: thanks, agreed.

N ya fair that u haven't posted lol I got a lil hyper there

T’Challa

Reaction score

Doddsy you do know I posted earlier though right?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh I was just messing about yesterday with Poyser I still wasn’t sure between him and Magic who I wanted to lead town. Obviously Magic flipped town and now I’m not too sure on Poyser but don’t know if he my top scum read right now.
I’m interested in the Jeff stuff and Shields who I believe is town going at Lethal I don’t think that’s two towns go at it personally.

Um.what? U mention 3 names but then say not 2 town? Can u clarify wtf ur on about here ???

T’Challa

Reaction score
Um.what? U mention 3 names but then say not 2 town? Can u clarify wtf ur on about here ???
Ah I don’t think Shields and Lethal are the same alignment and for you I’m not sure about you I find the case against you interesting but not sure I follow yet.

Quick question for you what did you think of the Rugrat wagon? I may have missed your posts.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:reigns3

Doddsy you do know I posted earlier though right?
I didn't actually but you didn't address Poyser either way

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ah I don’t think Shields and Lethal are the same alignment and for you I’m not sure about you I find the case against you interesting but not sure I follow yet.

Quick question for you what did you think of the Rugrat wagon? I may have missed your posts.

My thoughts on the rugrat wagon are pretty much the same as rugrats conclusion. It was based on potential perceived info from poyser so anyone, town or scum, could pretty much hop on n we don't learn a lot. I didn't like Barry's mq on rugrat though as none of the posts quoted pinged me as scummy given the source.

Also you are pretty much saying you think lethal is scum, if I understand correctly ?

Reactions: T’Challa

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I asked him why he thinks Im scummy and his response was "your posts have been scummy as fuck" :bosque

T’Challa

Reaction score
My thoughts on the rugrat wagon are pretty much the same as rugrats conclusion. It was based on potential perceived info from poyser so anyone, town or scum, could pretty much hop on n we don't learn a lot. I didn't like Barry's mq on rugrat though as none of the posts quoted pinged me as scummy given the source.

Also you are pretty much saying you think lethal is scum, if I understand correctly ?
I think I’m leaning to read you as Town Jeff I like this post and yes I feel Lethal scum and with that
Vote Lethal