Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I didn't need a tactic to survive tho lmao, you're spinning a completely fake narrative here. I said I'd be happy to be lynched afterwards because magic asked me to see how confident I was, and I was fighting for the lynch I wanted. I'm obviously not just going to lie down and be lynched but if you want to try and push it then feel free
Again, you're overstating how out of the woods you were. I feel it's quite obviously I absolutely want to lynch you today but I'm waiting to see if T'Challa makes his appearance before I go to bed

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You misunderstand, I'm not saying it was likely you were being lynched, I'm saying you were one of the names in the conversation

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Chloe B ~ 1 [Rugrat]
Jeff ~ 1 [Chloe B]
Poyser ~ 1[Doddsy]
Banez ~ 4 [Poyser, Lethal, Grim, Kajuh]
Lethal~ 1[Juice]
Juice~ 5[Showtime, Laughable Chimp, Jeff, T'Challa, Alco]

3 and half (20ms) Hours until Day 1 is over. 9 votes for majority
Hello what’s happening
I’m fine lynching jeff or banez, let’s go
I’m going to bed very soon, probably just leave my vote on banez

I implore you to lynch him tbh, magic is making shite points. Like he literally pointed out a shite post from banez and was like WHY WOULD HE DO THIS AS SCUM uhhh hello because he’s a fucking coward as scum and wouldn’t want to get into an argument with me, that’s why he’s been nice to me for the entire game despite him pretty much never doing this when somebody is pushing him. I also find it very very unlikely that both banez and juice are town based on role either so yeah

if it’s wrong then I’ll take the hit, just shoot me tonight or lynch me tomorrow or whatever. I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna come to that tho
Poyser wants that janitor shot off, get him boys
This was 3 hours before deadline btw. Yeah, I'm certainly overselling it aren't I :heston

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I've not played much with T'Challa, has he improved his ~WORK RATE~ recently?

Ace

Reaction score
How can you say I’m one of the top scum reads overall when everybody followed my wagon yesterday and nobody has pushed me at all since i claimed :pogba

well except doddsy, but he also has done legitimately nothing else

I mean I think the main reason most people seemed happy to go onto the Banez wagon at the end there was Magic's x-shot spec which turned out to be correct.

Admittedly I didn't like Banez off a point you made which I don't remember now but it didn't shake my scum lean on you.

I don't think you're anywhere near naive enough to think you were a good doc target.

I tried to cop Rugrat and got a no result, since he seems confident I don’t have any info im assuming you’re ascetic @Rugrat?

not sure I really like jeff being simplistic up there ^ like saying voting flay should be a good thing when they were clearly not serious votes

You can't have been driven because we've had one flip already.

If Poyser has a no result then I'm sure it can be explained easy enough, no?

@Poyser would targeting a hider with a non-killing role yield any results?
Nah, hiders can't be targeted when hiding

Wait, so both Jeff and Rugrat had no-targets? That seems... strange?

Yeah.

I'd actually like to go onto Ace
You would?
Am I wrong in thinking I was one of your most solid town reads in your most recent read list or am I thinking of someone else?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
This was 3 hours before deadline btw. Yeah, I'm certainly overselling it aren't I :heston
I mean I was basing off people's thoughts not the vote count, but sure, say I concede this argument. So what? You're arguing about a post I can barely remember the point of.

Your argument is relient on the fact I'm scum pushing you yeah? The fact of whether or not you were in danger is almost meaningless to the conversation, more so the fact that I thought you were in danger. That actually benefits your narrative more than what you're arguing.

So why am I scum, based on me pushing you as an option if you weren't one?

I've not played much with T'Challa, has he improved his ~WORK RATE~ recently?
I'm waiting for him because he made some post about not lynching Poyser so I'm waiting to see what he has to say, although I don't really know what it could be as he couldn't have info and Poyser didn't mention being a mason or anything

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I think the main reason most people seemed happy to go onto the Banez wagon at the end there was Magic's x-shot spec which turned out to be correct.

Admittedly I didn't like Banez off a point you made which I don't remember now but it didn't shake my scum lean on you.

I don't think you're anywhere near naive enough to think you were a good doc target.

Wait, so both Jeff and Rugrat had no-targets? That seems... strange?

You would?
Am I wrong in thinking I was one of your most solid town reads in your most recent read list or am I thinking of someone else?
I mean, I think me, magic or CP would each have been fine targets. Magic and CP were both trying to lynch her which Im guessing is why she didn't go for them lol. Who else would you have protected?

Jeff can't be targeted when using his role lol, was terrible usage. Rugrat could be something shady yeah, read his reaction and tell me what you think because it struck me as pretty towny.

Ace

Reaction score
On a different note is it actually common that hiders also act as ascetic? I wasn't under that impression at all but I guess I'm wrong

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I was basing off people's thoughts not the vote count, but sure, say I concede this argument. So what? You're arguing about a post I can barely remember the point of.

Your argument is relient on the fact I'm scum pushing you yeah? The fact of whether or not you were in danger is almost meaningless to the conversation, more so the fact that I thought you were in danger. That actually benefits your narrative more than what you're arguing.

So why am I scum, based on me pushing you as an option if you weren't one?

I'm waiting for him because he made some post about not lynching Poyser so I'm waiting to see what he has to say, although I don't really know what it could be as he couldn't have info and Poyser didn't mention being a mason or anything
Not remembering make it isn't even irrelevant lol, my point is that you were just looking to shade me without any actual thought into it or looking like you were actually trying to figure anything out. Hence you made a throwaway comment about the janitor to add further shade even though it didn't make any sense. I assumed you were gonna defend by saying it was a joke but you just said it wasn't so....

Nobody was talking about lynching me around that time either lol

Ace

Reaction score
I mean, I think me, magic or CP would each have been fine targets. Magic and CP were both trying to lynch her which Im guessing is why she didn't go for them lol. Who else would you have protected?

Jeff can't be targeted when using his role lol, was terrible usage. Rugrat could be something shady yeah, read his reaction and tell me what you think because it struck me as pretty towny.
I don't think you were remotely a top-tier target and I think most in thread would have chosen Magic/CP over you but as I said earlier, protecting you on the back of Juice's reads makes sense for her so I actually don't see the usage as abnormal and am not interested in it (I think Juice is town anyway)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On a different note is it actually common that hiders also act as ascetic? I wasn't under that impression at all but I guess I'm wrong
Nah because they can't be targeted for anything, even kills. The only way to get a hider at night is to shoot the person they're hiding behind. Then they both die

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think you were remotely a top-tier target and I think most in thread would have chosen Magic/CP over you but as I said earlier, protecting you on the back of Juice's reads makes sense for her so I actually don't see the usage as abnormal and am not interested in it (I think Juice is town anyway)
I disagree about that. If you think I'm town and have claimed a powerful role then I'm absolutely a top tier target lol. But I'm glad you agree it makes sense from her, at least

Ace

Reaction score
Nah because they can't be targeted for anything, even kills. The only way to get a hider at night is to shoot the person they're hiding behind. Then they both die
Interesting, good to note moving forward. I had always thought hider was exclusively relating to kills.

Ace

Reaction score
I disagree about that. If you think I'm town and have claimed a powerful role then I'm absolutely a top tier target lol. But I'm glad you agree it makes sense from her, at least
I just don't see scum shooting you last night even if you're town. But yeah, doesn't change that I think she'd protect you anyway.

What are your thoughts on Jeff and Rugrat both seemingly having un-targetable attributes? I think this is probably the best avenue to be looking now because the chance of two such roles on town is unlikely particularly given you've already claimed JOAT which would be the only justifiable overlap