Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Anyway I'm fairly happy with Rugrat's response, don't need him to claim!

I think I'm gonna want to lynch jeff tbh but I'd like to get a claim at least from Doddsy as he's not done anything except push me and his post about the janitor pinged me. Essentially I said I wanted to lynch banez and if I'm wrong then you can lynch/shoot me and he replied saying I wanna get the janitor off but it doesn't make any sense because the counter wagon was Juice and I was never in any danger at all lol. I know he's probably gonna say it's a joke but he's just been trying to shade me any time he's been around and that was just furthering that

vote doddsy

Magic agreed that he'd been pinged by doddsy when I asked him about it as well fwiw
Hit me with that OMGUS my boy.

I've been expecting this since yesterday, why did you need Magic's confirmation before you went ahead with what you were obviously building towards?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually, if you targeted jeff and got a no result then that certainly adds credence to his claim.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hit me with that OMGUS my boy.

I've been expecting this since yesterday, why did you need Magic's confirmation before you went ahead with what you were obviously building towards?
Are you even reading the posts m8? I asked him for his opinion too because I struggle reading you and often think you're talking shite even when you're town

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Are you even reading the posts m8? I asked him for his opinion too because I struggle reading you and often think you're talking shite even when you're town
Yes but Magic can't read me either. You're also pretty much admitting you can't read me why should your opinion be valued here?

As for the janitor post you're mentioning I don't really remember making it but it wasn't a joke, I think it was more in reference to you moving a wagon away to something rather than it being you but it might have been about you, I don't remember the context

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes but Magic can't read me either. You're also pretty much admitting you can't read me why should your opinion be valued here?

As for the janitor post you're mentioning I don't really remember making it but it wasn't a joke, I think it was more in reference to you moving a wagon away to something rather than it being you but it might have been about you, I don't remember the context
The wagon wasn't on me though lol, it was after magic had moved it to juice and then it was looking like stalling to a no lynch

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Looking at it I'm assuming I made it about you actually, as you were saying you'd be open to being lynched tomorrow after Banez

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And I mean moved it to juice from banez

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Actually, if you targeted jeff and got a no result then that certainly adds credence to his claim.

Yeah.

I'd actually like to go onto Ace

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The wagon wasn't on me though lol, it was after magic had moved it to juice and then it was looking like stalling to a no lynch
Yeah I don't think that's what I was getting at, I think it was more to saying you'd be open to being lynched the day after. I think it's disingenuous to say you were safe for the day at that point too as me, magic and CP were all open to lynching you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think that's what I was getting at, I think it was more to saying you'd be open to being lynched the day after. I think it's disingenuous to say you were safe for the day at that point too as me, magic and CP were all open to lynching you.
This is not even slightly true lmao, neither CP nor magic were talking about lynching me at all and there wasn't a lot of time left

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Again on that point, you said if Banez flipped town you'd be happy to be lynched. He flipped town so you are happy to be lynched, or was that just a tactic to try survive?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
This is not even slightly true lmao, neither CP nor magic were talking about lynching me at all and there wasn't a lot of time left
You were Magics one non town read and CP said you were probably his preferred lynch but time made it difficult

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Again on that point, you said if Banez flipped town you'd be happy to be lynched. He flipped town so you are happy to be lynched, or was that just a tactic to try survive?
I didn't need a tactic to survive tho lmao, you're spinning a completely fake narrative here. I said I'd be happy to be lynched afterwards because magic asked me to see how confident I was, and I was fighting for the lynch I wanted. I'm obviously not just going to lie down and be lynched but if you want to try and push it then feel free

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You were Magics one non town read and CP said you were probably his preferred lynch but time made it difficult
:reigns3

CP said this like 12 hours AFTER banez flipped lmfao. He never even mentioned lynching me even once at the time and I asked him point blank if he did and he even said he wasn't sure (spoiler alert: he didn't. I checked)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic was clearly pushing for juice to be lynched at the time too lmao idk what to tell you, this is poor