Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
Rugrat's reaction to the wagon looks pretty good to me actually.

@Poyser why did getting the "no result" ping you the way it did?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No real point in sitting on shit now my role is outed and I have legit nothing on Rugrat because he’s barely posted so seemed worth it to try and get reactions

I didn’t mind the reaction on first reading but I’m not really a fan of the way he avoided claiming and I kinda regret telling him what I had before he did now but whatever. He should still claim in any case

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
How about all of these. Never expanded upon, doesn't give reasons for them later on, just leaves it as is and since he's basically blending in outside of the last few posts, just looks like he's being productive without saying anything of substance.

I'm at work Rugrat. I'm not going to adhere to *your* schedule, you'll get my shit when I choose to.

The wagon on me had already started before the final three posts had been made.

I only voted for Flay once twice.

so out of the six posts you’ve complained about the only one that would fit is me questioning Juice - who was widely town read being town read. And I followed up on that.

I don't generally see rugrat as a big d1 player. I'll.admit u have a point that I didn't see any reasons to vote flay.

It was a joke first vote, that I had on the entire day. Don’t take stock in it

I tried to cop Rugrat and got a no result, since he seems confident I don’t have any info im assuming you’re ascetic @Rugrat?

not sure I really like jeff being simplistic up there ^ like saying voting flay should be a good thing when they were clearly not serious votes
no, just town so I figured you wouldn’t have info.

not especially sure why a no result would mean I was scum or why you’d be pushing it lol. The most likely suggestion is that you’d been blocked

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He was the only player that hadn’t contributed anything to get a read on. It was either find scum or clear someone from PoE that otherwise aint gonna be cleared

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
No real point in sitting on shit now my role is outed and I have legit nothing on Rugrat because he’s barely posted so seemed worth it to try and get reactions

I didn’t mind the reaction on first reading but I’m not really a fan of the way he avoided claiming and I kinda regret telling him what I had before he did now but whatever. He should still claim in any case
Why should I claim? Literally no reasons had been presented and there was no legit info. Unless pushing someone for being inactive at a point in the game they’re not usually active in is your big grand plan?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I already said why

can you claim plz

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why should I claim? Literally no reasons had been presented and there was no legit info. Unless pushing someone for being inactive at a point in the game they’re not usually active in is your big grand plan?
What are you talking about? You’ve been active early game plenty of times. And you had no idea there was no legit info unless you knew I’d been blocked lmao. Unless you’re using me now claiming a no result to explain why you didn’t claim before I revealed it? :pogba

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
What are you talking about? You’ve been active early game plenty of times. And you had no idea there was no legit info unless you knew I’d been blocked lmao. Unless you’re using me now claiming a no result to explain why you didn’t claim before I revealed it? :pogba
I knew there was no legit info because I’m town.

im not massively active D1

I said many times that you were town and didn’t have proper info on me, I’ve no idea why you revealed the info the way you did. It was poor :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I knew there was no legit info because I’m town.

im not massively active D1

I said many times that you were town and didn’t have proper info on me, I’ve no idea why you revealed the info the way you did. It was poor :draper2
Because you haven’t done anything, pushing you was good play because if nothing else, you’re in the game now aren’t you.
I don’t see how you’d know I had nothing, even if you read me town. Like unless you didn’t do anything last night I might have tracked you somewhere, I could have tried to kill you and failed, I could have been redirected, you could have been framed etc etc. You’d think you’d wanna claim to try and clear it up rather than just being like nah he’s got nothing. Again, you can’t really know what I do or don’t have unless you were privy to me being blocked

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Because you haven’t done anything, pushing you was good play because if nothing else, you’re in the game now aren’t you.
I don’t see how you’d know I had nothing, even if you read me town. Like unless you didn’t do anything last night I might have tracked you somewhere, I could have tried to kill you and failed, I could have been redirected, you could have been framed etc etc. You’d think you’d wanna claim to try and clear it up rather than just being like nah he’s got nothing. Again, you can’t really know what I do or don’t have unless you were privy to me being blocked
As I said it’s poor play IF you have legit info - your current info is that you being blocked of me being jailed etc makes me scum

I knew you had no info because you were so cagey about releasing it, if it was legit you’d wait until into day or try and put me in play so you could get reads on hypothetical teammates, players I’m not aligned with etc.

Additionally I’m town and stayed home last night so tracker/watcher etc are ruled out, I doubt I was bus driven and if you’d been redirected it would be scum and they’d obviously be keeping that quiet. The only realistic chance of there being some kind of smoking gin if you were town is if I was copped and framed. But obviously a claim isn’t getting me out of that lol - so no, never really had much desire to claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't hate that explanation tbf

Who do you wanna push today?