Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Is it helpful if guys like ultra and CP and big man come back every month or so to talk about how they’re not gonna play a game?
This literally never happened with me. I came back to the section after a 6-month or so hiatus following the "Hannukah joke in Christmas mafia" incident (told you in PM following that game that I was taking a break but would probably be back) and signed up for a game, deciding to let bygones be bygones and give the section another try. I played that game to completion. During that game I also signed up for the next game in the queue, since I was having fun and things weren't feeling toxic. In the post-game of the previous game I had you and Jeff throwing a lot of shit at me and drudging up past drama to deflect from my complaints about Jeff's unprompted and repeated flaming earlier in that game. So I decided I was done here given how I was treated, but forgot to remove myself from the next game I had already signed up for. When I noticed my error, I resolved it and politely requested to be removed from the list. You and Jeff responded by throwing more shit at me. So, needlessly to say, I take huge exception to your framing.

I'm sure I'll just be met with more abuse for defending my name here, but I won't stand for being lied about. I do still check in on here now and then to read games given all of the people I know who still play here. My intention is not to stir up any drama. But please, don't speak of me if you're going to be dishonest. I *will* respond, such is my right.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You literally came into the thread last week and said literal parody. Which was to a misconception about a like I never even made on a post supposedly quoting Jeff that wasn’t even talking specifically talking about you. And yes, that was also after you came back to pull out of the game we already knew you weren’t gonna play. So no lies. You do keep coming back to continue to explain why you aren’t playing.

Look, no flaming, but if you don’t wanna play here just go. You don’t need to keep coming back and explaining yourself.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You literally came into the thread last week and said literal parody. Which was to a misconception about a like I never even made on a post supposedly quoting Jeff that wasn’t even talking specifically talking about you. And yes, that was also after you came back to pull out of the game we already knew you weren’t gonna play. So no lies. You do keep coming back to continue to explain why you aren’t playing.

Look, no flaming, but if you don’t wanna play here just go. You don’t need to keep coming back and explaining yourself.
I was on the list and nobody mentioned that I wasn't going to play. How was I to know you already knew? I was doing you a courtesy and was polite about it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was on the list and nobody mentioned that I wasn't going to play. How was I to know you already knew? I was doing you a courtesy and was polite about it.
Fair enough.

Hopefully this is the end of it, then. Unless you actually sign up to a future game.

But for the record, I said in the thread you weren’t playing and you shows like a couple hours later. Seemed like to me that’s why you posted, but either way, let’s move past this.

I just want to play mafia. It’s a game. I’m over drama over a silly game where you hunt mafioso over text.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
But for the record, I said in the thread you weren’t playing and you shows like a couple hours later. Seemed like to me that’s why you posted, but either way, let’s move past this.
For the record, the opposite happened:

I’ll give it another day and just keep CP in. He never technically pulled out of the game.

Juice, thanks for playing.

Take me off the list please, thanks!

Jeff’s not even playing and people still in their feelings :bosque

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I said that in jest to fill the game and rep you out. I wouldn’t have to state that if I thought you were playing.

Anyways.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I feel this shit could be sorted out and people could actually play mafia again, would just require someone on any end to admit they were wrong in some capacity

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
People don’t want to sort it out. If you stop playing because you had an argument with one player and you can’t move past it, they don’t want to.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I even offered to give the keys to anyone that shared a lot of peopler sentiments about the way that people were moderating Jeff and other players like him and it didn’t change anything so I don’t feel like people actually want solutions.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
And that's not a dig at anyone, I'm just tired of impasses. I just finished a game on CP's new home site which I repped into and generally speaking, it went well and civil

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Which is the funny thing because my last game went super well and civil and yet now all of a sudden we can’t fill a game lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
meh, mafia is like the 10th most important thing on here at best so break between games isn't a big deal either way afaic . not like this is a mafia site

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Break isn’t the issue. It’s the fact that they’re always this weird issue with mafia. It can’t ever just be.

When we had 22-28 active players game could sometimes take a month to fill and that’s fine.

It’s all these people declaring they definitively won’t play and all this consistently bringing up drama from previous games they just can’t let go.

Definitely right this isn’t a mafia site and that’s definitely not my goal. Which is why while I am open to partnering with another site and I’ll probably wind up trying that at some point, I’m less interested in bringing in people who have never posted here to play mafia and more interested in just trying to find a way to get the players that are already here to play mafia. Mafia going away forever wouldn’t be the biggest deal. I didn’t necessarily miss it when we went like for three months and didn’t even have a game but mafia is like the last piece of the puzzle that we can’t seem to solve. We finally have active wrestling sessions we have people who post in the forum and the chat. We finally have an active BTB section. We have an active E fed on the website. Mafia is still that one section that’s like always like 1 foot in the grave.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah idk why it's of any importance to recruit people from other websites to only play mafia anyways hen there is already a large user base here. make a bunch of wrestling theme games and prob get more casuals, too.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No, don’t get me wrong. I’m not opposed to other people playing here from other places, but most forums that have Mafia as a section when it’s not like a legit mafia site. Generally don’t have a problem having their own users just play the mafia games.