Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean Skybox coming to play with our group was a massive shock, and we had a good competitive game. Huge considering the heat in the room but mostly everyone was very chill about it and just played the game.

I'm on a little break myself right now cos I get too emotionally invested and need to just walk away.

I agree with Poyser though, having different sites to play at, with a good core group of players who do like to frequent the same places, makes for a more enjoyable experience.
So why force ppl to enjoy it here. Let it happen organically n enjoy it when it does. Why all these paragraphs about other places (not just u) ? Just play

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Of course you’re allowed to comment. But when your comment is just “I don’t care”, I don’t see the point and it obviously doesn’t add anything to the discussion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Of course you’re allowed to comment. But when your comment is just “I don’t care”, I don’t see the point and it obviously doesn’t add anything to the discussion
So ignore it

And it wasn't just I don't care. It's not aggrandizing this sections worth n act like cp n smark bickering is working towards a solution, it's ppl getting their shit it.

I'll say it a third time, sign up n play, or don't. Nothing else is actually worthy of discussion anymore nor is there any problem to fix other than ppl still bitching about shit that happened 3 games ago. Just play the fucking game or stfu lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm old, I'm tired and I work with fucking children :punklol

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have no problem with recruiting players in theory, but the problem lies in the fact that they tend to be the first people to have a problem with some aspect of the way mafia is done here and because they have no loyalty to this place, they don’t try to help us fix it they’re the first ones to just up and leave and stop coming back. And that’s what crippled us because the section’s so reliant on those people when they all decide to stop coming we can’t fill a game. I would love it if Ekko and sister, Pendex, TP, Craig and shit any of you WF guys there now playing wherever the fuck it is you’re playing right now if any number of you guys would actually return and actually play there would be zero problems. The other problem is that when you have so many different people coming from so many different places that’s when you can’t figure out how to run the section because like you WF guys say you want an unmoderated section and that’s fine but then we get the guys like Pendex and Craig who complain about that we don’t moderate Jeff. So it’s like what’s the solution? I know the WC guys will never play if we don’t.

And speaking of the people that are here, there was an appetite to play mafia for all of them until all the drama in this section made them not want to play. Because unlike the people that have been playing here for years, who seem to enjoy the mafia drama, most people elsewhere don’t give a shit about drama and they don’t want it. The people of WC were able to play a game every couple weeks and they were able to just finish the game and then move on. They didn’t have a hold on to shit from games from eight months ago.

I said to Poyser and I said to Juice that if somebody wants to go to other places and recruit, feel free. I would love to have new players, but we still need to figure out how to stop these continuing issues from continuing to crop up.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, my last game went great. People need to know by know what a Barry and Juice game will entail and decide if that’s for them, but my game is gonna be fine.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As for CP, he continues to come back just to take shots at me. I’ve laid it out in my last post to him if he actually wants to fix it he can come to me. I’m here.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also didn’t care about getting my shit in. I tried a couple times to end things amicably with CP and thought he said what he wanted to and wasn’t going to return only for him to disparage me again while claiming to be open to resolution. So at that point I clarified the narrative that was being painted and offered my olive branch. Hopefully he’ll take it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If any former WC mafia player wants to take the keys to mafia here and implement the mafia jail system where we ban people from playing 1-3 games for when they flame too much and can get the rest of the WC players to play because they trust you’ll whip the players into shape, my inbox is open.

I honestly believe reviving WC mafia players appetite is step 1 one here. After someone takes the keys and gets them to play, I’ll also recruit from these others places mentioned because once you have a clear moderation policy in place, you should be able to get new players to play without issue.

PM me WC mafia section. Let’s get it going.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't care it's not that deep

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hey look another person not actually trying to help and starting drama!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What about 2 or 3 ? WC guy, WS Guy, random other person. It's not always WC vs WS either.And I do believe the idea of a Jail system would be beneficial. If you hit 3 warnings over 3 games you have to sit out a game or two.

There's also a problem when if your playing a game and try to say hey guys calm down that it effects in game like saving or favoring wolf which is just dumb I should have the ability to say hey stop the stupid without being lynched the next day for it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
This section is never going to work - if we keep seeing ourselves as "From this place or that place" like I said before - Mafia Players are a caravan. A fluid and moving player pool that rarely have one home. Setting down roots, isn't a mafia thing.

Reactions: John McHenry

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This section is never going to work - if we keep seeing ourselves as "From this place or that place" like I said before - Mafia Players are a caravan. A fluid and moving player pool that rarely have one home. Setting down roots, isn't a mafia thing.
People form cliques. It’s just the way that it is. I wanted to just have one stable WS section but most of the WF guys excited all together and left when we wouldn’t unban two of them. I didn’t ask them to do that they did it themselves. I actually consider guys like Lethal, Sky, Jeff, etc WS peeps now because I know they’re here to be here.

And when we brought in WC they heard about the reputation in the mafia section and didn’t want to play here. I think that’s the biggest thing that hurts us is that we have such a weird reputation that the largest players base, don’t want to play, once we can get those players to play here, it’ll just be WS mafia and there’ll be no more distinctions.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still don't understand why it's so hard to just sign up to a game, or not, and go on with your day