Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I happened and turned out to be very unpopular /s

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So because it’s shark week and Juice cries relentlessly…she’s mafia mod now? :pull

And flaming can sometimes be useful. People get heated. If you can’t handle some heat, well, don’t play. Mando trying to white knight here when he has been toxic himself is laughable. People argue in a game. Self restraint can take over. We do not need to be nanny states with mod kills or reps because of swearing or saying a post is stupid.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So because it’s shark week and Juice cries relentlessly…she’s mafia mod now? :pull

And flaming can sometimes be useful. People get heated. If you can’t handle some heat, well, don’t play. Mando trying to white knight here when he has been toxic himself is laughable. People argue in a game. Self restraint can take over. We do not need to be nanny states with mod kills or reps because of swearing or saying a post is stupid.
I think you’re missing the point. A lot of times you guys aren’t self restraining and getting into multiple page fights and then continuing the fights in post games and then quitting the section over it.

Mafia is a game. It’s meant to be fun. Light arguing is fine. But there’s no need for personal flaming.

Also, please don’t stir trouble with players because they have a different opinion on this than you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Pendex

Reaction score
I mean, if your goal is to blame Jeff for absolutely everything that happens ever and to take responsibility off other people also equally misbehaving then I guess it is a waste of your time. I don’t know what happened with you where like because you got into one fight with Jeff in one game all the sudden you’re so anti-Jeff you’re pro everyone that’s anti Jeff.

Do you really think it’s helpful to constantly bring up stuff from a game that happened three months ago? Like is it really helpful that every time I specifically post anything in the mafia section TP quotes me and brings up Jeff? Is that helpful? Is it helpful if guys like ultra and CP and big man come back every month or so to talk about how they’re not gonna play a game? Is that helpful? Or to be more helpful if we just resolve shit when it happens and then we can play fresh a new game later?
I don't want to drudge anything up here but I want to clarify (as I've seen my name attached to this sentiment a fair bit) - I'm not particularly Anti-Jeff in any form. I had an issue with him in one game, said my piece and that was that. No lingering issue or grudge as far as I'm concerned, I have better things to worry about than that I assure you. Lethal in another game elsewhere was bringing him as if to goad me, and I found it so bizarre because it had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion lol.

So yeah in any case there are no issues on my part. I don't really want people to use our one spat for any sentiment or agenda, it has nothing to do with anyone else quite frankly.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't want to drudge anything up here but I want to clarify (as I've seen my name attached to this sentiment a fair bit) - I'm not particularly Anti-Jeff in any form. I had an issue with him in one game, said my piece and that was that. No lingering issue or grudge as far as I'm concerned, I have better things to worry about than that I assure you. Lethal in another game elsewhere was bringing him as if to goad me, and I found it so bizarre because it had absolutely nothing to do with the discussion lol.

So yeah in any case there are no issues on my part. I don't really want people to use our one spat for any sentiment or agenda, it has nothing to do with anyone else quite frankly.
There shouldn’t be any issues with you at all.

I actually said to someone that I respected that you came back without even mentioning it all and just played. Which is how it should be. Mafia’s a game.

Sometimes it gets heated, but at the end of the day we play to have fun and we move on and play again.

I hope you sign up to my new game.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
feel we need to affiliate or at least have a car pool policy/amnesty with a few other mafia sites - especially if we might get people who enjoying hosting.

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I hear you guys need a new mafia mod :garrett

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just to get my general thoughts on no night posting. There’s pros and cons to it, but I personally think it’s a larger net negative.

Game nights don’t line up with every player’s actual night so you wind having 12-18 hour nights during the main period that player can actually post and then day starts when t to bed and when they wake up maybe needing to go to work etc.

It’s better to let people post something even if it’s during night. Just don’t make it a requirement to post at night for people who don’t want to.

I know for me I become less interested when there’s no night posting as I’ll have something I’ll want to say and can’t and by the time 18 hours pass by I don’t care to say it anymore. I’ve moved on.

Obviously every host can decide for themselves.
We have been converted to no night posting. I guess that's mostly because games are super active, so the break you get from having 16-24 hours of just not having to play the game (or catch up) is very much welcome. I feel like it helps a lot with burn out. Also, people tend to be most heated after a flip, so think the fact they have to think and cool down before they can post is also a help in that regard

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Clear up a bit of Mafia Lore - was TKOK the one who was cornered as scum and claimed his real role of bus driver or was it someone else
he also claimed rolecop once!

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ultra was in your post game. He didn’t say any of that. That was my point. He waited for Barry to post signups.

I’m also not giving anyone a pass to bring drama for one game to the next. I don’t know why you keep acting like this, but it’s not true.
You could also just let people beef. Its the internet, drama kind of adds to the fun of it lol. Not every outburst of drama needs to be managed or quelled unless they are legit going too far. Imo anyway. I know you are invested in these people but you seem to stress yourself out about everything

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hear you guys need a new mafia mod :garrett
You’re probably joking, but if you can get some of these guys to just come back and play and forgot this nonsense since Christmas, I’d consider it.