Mafia General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This. Tell me right now what you guys want. Do you want a game where nobody says shit and you guys can just play how you want or do you wanna game where we actually moderate it when she gets out of hand. I don’t want people trying to have it both ways. I don’t wanna hear about people complaining that I didn’t mod a game I was playing Only then to be mad about the nanny state. Tell us right now how you want the sectional for it and will go with it. If you want a fucking flame free fucking zone to do what you want to say what you want let me know now and that’s what I will do
Still catching up, but I will absolutely stay the fuck away from a game where there are people there to specifically cause drama and feel like they should be allowed to flame and say whatever they want.

EVERY game should be flaming free. There’s no place or need for it and if you disagree with that you’re a fucking idiot, to be blunt.

There’s never a need to bring in outside or personal shit into a mafia game. Again, if you disagree with that, please just know that I think you’re a fucking idiot.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Still catching up, but I will absolutely stay the fuck away from a game where there are people there to specifically cause drama and feel like they should be allowed to flame and say whatever they want.

EVERY game should be flaming free. There’s no place or need for it and if you disagree with that you’re a fucking idiot, to be blunt.

There’s never a need to bring in outside or personal shit into a mafia game. Again, if you disagree with that, please just know that I think you’re a fucking idiot.
Honestly if you flame someone it should be an auto modkill no iffs ands or buts about it. Once a few mod kills happen, it may slow down some of the tension as well.

I would also state that using certain words that people find offensive should also be a mod kill.

As much as I hat mod killing in games as it can break a game a few games with mod-kills being done and if you have some reps it may allow others who don't want the arguments to play more.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc Sulliday

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think there’s a fine line between no moderation and too much modkills would honestly kill the balance of a lot of games.

I feel a better solution is game bans afterwards. And repping in someone else if needed.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I think there’s a fine line between no moderation and too much modkills would honestly kill the balance of a lot of games.

I feel a better solution is game bans afterwards. And repping in someone else if needed.
Yeah that's what I meant by using a rep and replacing that player if you have a rep. I get how a mod-kill can disrupt a game that has been planned out and can alter how the game ends or how it's been played but maybe an example once may create the change we have been asking for.

Give a warning once if it continues mod-kill and rep that player out and move on.

I can also assume that certain players will goad others into an argument hoping that they snap but the name calling about how a player plays needs to end as that creates hostility.

Last edited:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Just my opinion on the matter.

Part timers could definitely serve as perma-reps if they're not playing the game at the moment.

I believe you should get two warnings, one via DM and one public before you get repped out. Mafia can get heated and I know emotions can take hold sometimes.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I think as long as the host stays on top of it, it’ll mostly blow over and remain a good game. There was a couple almost troubles in my game and I got to them quickly. I don’t necessarily think it’s the amount of times someone almost fucks up, it’s if they listen or not when asked to disengage. Mafia will cause flare ups. It’s a tense game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Part timers could definitely serve as perma-reps if they're not playing the game at the moment.

I believe you should get two warnings, one via DM and one public before you get repped out. Mafia can get heated and I know emotions can take hold sometimes.
But yes, reps should be used for this.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also feel more people should come in to sign ups and agree to rep if they don’t want to actually play that particular game.

I only ever get 1 or 2 reps lol

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I also feel more people should come in to sign ups and agree to rep if they don’t want to actually play that particular game.

I only ever get 1 or 2 reps lol
I don'tind repping in if I am not playing a game inky if I didn't the game off to recharge or like this week I won't be home until Friday and then I go away again on the 18th for another week so I don't want to take away from what I am doing those weeks for that but I don't have a problem repping if I am around.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

If you’re not gonna sign up to start my game, I do need a rep?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Fuck there was 12 pages of drama and I have no idea what's going on

Is the section going splat again
Nah. We good. Sign up for my game.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fuck there was 12 pages of drama and I have no idea what's going on

Is the section going splat again
I was on the road most of the day. I read about six of those pages in a gas station shitter. I’m still not totally sure what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes