Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
I saw the debut episode before I saw the new episode, and let me say I am already hooked! I was massively impressed with the product, I like that AAA is the "parenting" piece to the product giving me what I always wanted, AAA in English well sort of but I also know that it gives me a chance to see some of the AAA talents step into Lucha Underground from time to time, perhaps Psycho clown? doubtful but hey anything can happen, next week pentagon Jr makes his debut I am excited about that. I also like these characters so far I am so into this product. Mundo, Puma, Drago, Pentagon Jr, one thousand deaths I mean the list goes on, this show could become huge, I am so ready for next week!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Heard this was a pass from a friend of mine and his description gave me some "worst of TNA" flashbacks. Is this WWEF approved?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Heard this was a pass from a friend of mine and his description gave me some "worst of TNA" flashbacks. Is this WWEF approved?
I recommend you check it out.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
It's soapy, campy, goofy, over-the-top and cinematic, all that on purpose. Basically - wrestling.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the first episode of this. Love the 'temple', the commentary was decent and the matches were great.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Episode 2 was real good. I love the cinematic feel of this show.
A lot more stories being developed this week and every match was solid, main event was the weakest from a match perspective but the focus was on the story.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #2 was good, I liked it. I'm really digging this show and I'm obviously really digging the smokin' hot chicks in it, too! Haha.

Anyways...

- Johnny Mundo & Prince Puma vs Castro & Cisco was freakin' greaaat, I loved it!

- Son Of Havoc & Ivelisse vs Chavo & Sexy Star was damn good.

- Blue Demon vs Mil Muertes was a decent ME, but the storyline was the thing it was all about.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'm really digging this show and I'm obviously really digging the smokin' hot chicks in it, too! Haha.

Well as long as you're getting material for your wank bank, that's all that matters. jfc....

Episode two was pretty awesome, really loving all the effort that is getting put into the storylines. Absolutely love Dario Cueto. This is shaping up to be pretty fantastic all in all.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I recommend you check it out.

Just because you said this, I did. And I loved it.

This was the show that really showed me just how important this crap I thought was overrated like "presentation" and "production" go into a wrestling show. So much of the fun of this is the opening of the show looking like a modern-day drama, the creepy drug-lord, his "temple", and the seedy "like dogfighting except with people" atmosphere (which lends itself to more meaningful action) Awesome, awesome stuff. Also I'm betting VKM is regretting cutting Matt Striker right now. Moron.

And of course, Mundo vs Puma was effing fantastic. Be right back, gonna spend all night watching Ricochet matches. :yay:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Just because you said this, I did. And I loved it.

This was the show that really showed me just how important this crap I thought was overrated like "presentation" and "production" go into a wrestling show. So much of the fun of this is the opening of the show looking like a modern-day drama, the creepy drug-lord, his "temple", and the seedy "like dogfighting except with people" atmosphere (which lends itself to more meaningful action) Awesome, awesome stuff. Also I'm betting VKM is regretting cutting Matt Striker right now. Moron.

And of course, Mundo vs Puma was effing fantastic. Be right back, gonna spend all night watching Ricochet matches. :yay:
Anytime you wanna watch together, I'm open.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well as long as you're getting material for your wank bank, that's all that matters. jfc....

Episode two was pretty awesome, really loving all the effort that is getting put into the storylines. Absolutely love Dario Cueto. This is shaping up to be pretty fantastic all in all.

Yeah, that's all that matters, the wank bank material needs to stay full. ;)

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Holy shit, Chavo is interesting, mind = blown to the point where my erection disappeared:

Missed last week?

Teasers and other stuff:

Two main events uploaded: