Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Tapings are right around the corner! :yay:
tumblr_nwzzrcmt1z1snhdpvo1_500.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
We noted before via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that top women's wrestler Melissa Anderson (Cheerleader Melissa, Raisha Saeed) will be working the second season of Lucha Underground as the sister of Marty the Moth.

Diva-Dirt reports that Melissa will be working Lucha Underground but she will not be playing Marty the Moth's sister. Their report notes that Melissa will portray a character that plays heavily into the tribe mythology of Lucha Underground.

It's also confirmed that Melissa will be wearing a mask. Apparently her new character will be one of the more important characters on the roster.

Source

:yay:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

We noted before that there was talk of featuring more of a "space alien theme" with more dramatics on the second season of Lucha Underground, which begins in early 2016.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports this week that the plan is to go farther into the "supernatural" direction on the next season.

The long-term goal for Lucha Underground is to create a super babyface star and monster heels for a TV spin-off or a movie.

Get hype!

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I just watched the pilot then the big highlights from all of season one, this looks like the shit, sucks i don't get El Rey here in college

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That trailer is ace! So hyped for the new season! LUG is the greatest thing in wrestling.

ILoveAmbrose

Jobber
Reaction score
Is Johnny Mundo and PJ Black still wrestling for Lucha Underground if so how are they doing?