Lots of suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

He has a point in a way. But its not as if the wrestling section needs a make over is it? I say speak to The higher ups in the world title picture lol so to speak.

Ashton

Reaction score
Haha, didn't mean to cause a ruckus, was just my first impression when I came on here.

Anyway, snackz has asked me to help him bring the GFX section back up top. I currently run a very successful GFX Battle Zone at WCF, so he requested my services.

That's why I joined, and that will be my focus. Thanks guys.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Fellas, fellas, you have me all wrong.

My main point was that as I would scroll down, I would see wrestling, something else, then wrestling again, then something else, and some more wrestling. It just seemed unorganized is all. But if you're all comfortable with it, then obviously its just me. Keep it as is.

And I didn't mean move the GFX section to the top. Not at all, I know that's not the focus of this forum. My suggestion was to move the GFX War Zone or whatever to the top of its section. As if you want it to be successful, it needs to stand out. Not be in the middle of everything. But by all means, leave the section at the bottom.

Thats all.

Actually the Recreation Zone is 95% about wresting/MMA with the exception of some of the bets/trivia.

The GFX War Zone is an independent project of a few of the members, you would have to get with them about sharing ideas.

Moonlight Drive

It really wasn't as many suggestions as I was expecting tbh.

Wrestling Station

These couple of months im not so active due to me being busy with the conference. But once im back fully, it will be active again.

As for the GFX'ers, these times of the year most of them are busy with life issues. Its normal as the original sum of them is low to say the least.

C4

I view the gfx section quite often.

He shows more dedication to the section. Wrestling Station needs to get the Rell treatment. I'm sure SNACKZ and friend could do better for the section.

The request section, and the showroom have some activity. But that activity is shit compared to when I first joined. Things could be better.

They won't remove Wrestling Station but you're right there, SNACKZ shows more dedication towards the section. Wrestling Station isn't really active anymore either.

Another thing, the activity has gone down enormously over the past year or so. The Graphics Section was at it's absolute peak in early 2008 or something... the same time around this year we've had a very boring section. We had so many more GFX'rs active back then. Just to name a few who have left us, Abdullah Al Hajri, Weebo, Untouchable, Butters, StaticX and PeepShow. :( The section was also flourishing with new threads, tons of requests that were filled within hours. The WarZone was pretty active as well.

There isn’t much we can do about the situation, we just don’t have enough active GFX’rs.

niggles

Reaction score
face the truth, nobody really cares about gfx anymore...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
face the truth, nobody really cares about gfx anymore...

Thats why this whole thread is based on people taking about GFX.

Ashton

Reaction score
Graphic Design will never be lost in the current world we live in.

Even in recession, people need people to advertise that their prices are low.

Our kind will always be in business.

Moonlight Drive

Impact Wrestling Forums

Thought I better C4 that for emphasis.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A change in mod will do nothing to help activity in the section. It's not like people are going to go, "OMFG SNACKZ IS MOD I'M GOING TO DO GFX!!!!" The world doesn't work like that.

One good mod can do a lot for a section. Ask This Guy, Xtremebadass, and CMS.

The activity was in the BTB section was higher when Levi was mod.