Lots of suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

True, but if he does more to promote the section like he's trying so hard to do now I can most definitely see a change happening. He could also bring in more of his gfx buddies. If Wrestling Station becomes active again soon, then everything I said is shit. Stinger hearts Mr. Station but he'll get “Rell'd” eventually. The next best thing would be SNACKZ. Even though he's coming off as an egotistical asshole. Tbh, i'd rather see what Mr. SNACKZ can do for the section right now. All he's doing now is trying his best to keepthe gfx league alive. What about the other parts? Like request, and showroom? I barely ever see SNACKZ fill out request for others. So if he only wants to be mod just for the gfx league, that'd be a big no no. Right now his current performance doesn't deserve the mod spot. We need to see moar from him.

I wasn't here when the BTB section was ran by Levi.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I never asked to be mod and I don't see how I'm being an egotistical asshole. Fulfilling requests is not the sign of a great mod btw. A great mod encourages the members of his section to participate in every aspect of that section, DOING graphics for someone isn't encouraging anyone to make their own art, so that is why I don't fulfill requests. If someone asks me to do something and I find it interesting and creatively worthwhile I'll do it, otherwise they can get someone else to do it.

All I'm trying to do is garner more interest in the GFX section, whether it be the showroom, warzone or the league, that is what I'm interested in doing. I'm already interested in WRESTLING, which is why I'm on the forums in the first place, I see nothing wrong with trying to get anotehr section within the site to be as active as the wrestling sections.

I asked Ashton to come on over and help to generate more activity in the GFX section and hopefully that will happen. If I'm made mod so be it but whatever, I didn't ask for it (lots of people have suggested it and I have NOT denied wanting it), if not then so be it. I don't NEED to be mod to make this work. I need participation and interest.

Also - just wanna throw this out there: I asked both WS and C4 to make the titles for the league - both said they would - neither has even attempted to do them and if I can't get the support from 2 of the more active gfx'ers then please tell me what I can do or better yet what WE (the gfx'ers) can do to make it more active and successful.

Reaction score
How about not being warned because I was responding to something someone said and it was considered "spam" and I got warned for it?

If someone makes a statement that is off the topic of the thread then they should be warned or the post should be removed. That way I cant sit there and respond to it and get a needless warning for mentioning/defending something.

I believe that it isnt right at all to be warned for saying something back about it... Someone mentioned how bad Twilight the book series was and whatrever... So i defend that by saying I loved the book series and the movie was ok... I come on here and have a warning saying that post is spam and contributed nothing... If I want to talk about that horrid book then go to the peeps section..

How honestly fair is that?

MikeRaw

It's a warning, who the fuck cares? That isn't an infraction or anything, it's nothing. It's just the mods way of telling yo uto keep on track, instead of calling you out in a post. No big deal.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I never asked to be mod and I don't see how I'm being an egotistical asshole.

Quite funny that you neg repped me because I said you didn't deserve MOTM. I'd consider that being an egotistical asshole.

How about not being warned because I was responding to something someone said and it was considered "spam" and I got warned for it?

If someone makes a statement that is off the topic of the thread then they should be warned or the post should be removed. That way I cant sit there and respond to it and get a needless warning for mentioning/defending something.

I believe that it isnt right at all to be warned for saying something back about it... Someone mentioned how bad Twilight the book series was and whatrever... So i defend that by saying I loved the book series and the movie was ok... I come on here and have a warning saying that post is spam and contributed nothing... If I want to talk about that horrid book then go to the peeps section..

How honestly fair is that?

Roxxi made a comparison in a post about TNA. You made a post about Twilight in the TNA section. Let's stop for a moment and think, "Did I post on topic? Should I be making posts about books in the wrestling sections?"

PeepShow

I never asked to be mod and I don't see how I'm being an egotistical asshole.

Quite funny that you neg repped me because I said you didn't deserve MOTM. I'd consider that being an egotistical asshole.

Don't forget his numerous attempts and posts of VOTE FOR ME FOR TEH HALLZ OF FAMEZ~

Reaction score
I thought warnings on here were worse than that.. My bad.. lol

and if it was posted in that thread.. then i should have a right to reply to it :)

/facepalm

A comparison is different to a whole post about some crappy book. I don't see how hard that is to understand, but apparently it's very.

Reaction score
Apparently then there shouldnt be ANY mention to the book..

:)

Im not dumb so dont try to act as if I am :) I am making a simple point that if someone makes a reference to it and I make a post about that reference.. Then how is that spam but his comment isnt?

Apparently then there shouldnt be ANY mention to the book..

:)

Im not dumb so dont try to act as if I am :) I am making a simple point that if someone makes a reference to it and I make a post about that reference.. Then how is that spam but his comment isnt?

The fact that you double posted disagrees with your "I'm not dumb" argument.

I can't believe you don't understand. This is so amazingly simple. Roxxi's post was a comparison. It was about TNA. Your's was about a crappy book. No comparison. No TNA.

and my "whole" post that was 3 sentences long? So sorry boss.. -_-

So because it's short it's not spam? K, guess I can go into every thread in the ROH section and just say "WWE."

Moonlight Drive

Dude, do us all a favour, just let it go before you get another warning and force us to endure 3 pages of your whinging.

Reaction score
Hate to inform you thats not whining.. But ok :)

I understand that i misinterpreted a warning for being severe and I already made that point.. I wouldnt be continuing if I hadnt been called dumb numerous times