Looks like Daniel Bryan won't win on Sunday.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I've never been to a bar/resturant where even one table was conversing about wrestling let alone the whole damn place lol

Actually going to a pub to watch MITB, hopefully Cena shows up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Still can't see anyone winning other than Bryan, which is a good thing.

Yeah, I was starting to doubt DB winning because I thought he could wrestle for the belt without the briefcase/him coming out on top on Raw, but when I actually saw the card he's really the most likely to win. Punk is involved with Lesnar, Christian lol, Sheamus and Orton seem to make their careers on sitting around the midcard and burying people for no reason and RVD is part time, so.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
and Orton seem to make their careers on sitting around the midcard and burying people for no reason

4ae3f1679173fad51009605003cfd8b7.jpg

talk about a burial!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I could seriously see Orton gettin the briefcase and put it on the line against Bryan at SS. That Respect bullshit you know