Looks like Daniel Bryan won't win on Sunday.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And Orton is doing the whole "I'm desperate thing" so it could very well go either way with the two.

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
This week? How did that go down?

Yes. Same as RAW pretty much. Orton and Sheamus were main eventing and Bryan and Christian each came out in an attempt to climb the ladder to take the briefcase and Orton RKO'd Bryan at the end before taking the case.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
You really expect another Orton vs Cena feud?

I can see it become more of a Bryan vs Orton thing. Lets say Orton steals the belt off of Bryan and he and Bryan then feud over it whilst Cena deals with something else (McMahons/Wyatt/Shield)

Reactions: wils172

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I thought you meant Orton best Bryan clean. A cheap RKO isn't worrying. I really do not see Orton winning this Sunday, but I wouldn't even mind, as long as Bryan still gets pushed. I'm a proud Orton fan.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right, it's too obvious he'll win.

Just like how Cena didn't win the MITB, or how Cena didn't win the rumble, or how Cena didn't beat Rocky at WM, it was too predictable and one sided.

wait a second

EDIT: This thread just made me remember this absolutely hilarious Royal Rumble commercial:

Last edited:
Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, you're right, it's too obvious he'll win.

Just like how Cena didn't win the MITB, or how Cena didn't win the rumble, or how Cena didn't beat Rocky at WM, it was too predictable and one sided.

wait a second

EDIT: This thread just made me remember this absolutely hilarious Royal Rumble commercial:

DB wins 4 sure!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Haha the acting in that advert is so bac. Makes Hollyoaks look good!

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
John Cena did this last year and won