Looks like Daniel Bryan won't win on Sunday.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Many will argue that I'm wrong but the way RAW went off the air clearly tells us that there is no way in hell he s walking out of MITB with that briefcase..

He took out both Punk and Orton, climbed the ladder, took the briefcase and started a YES chants as the show went off.
As much as it pains me to say it, WWE have had a history of booking someone weak before their big win, or booking them strong before their loss at a PPV, and I think this is what we are witnessing here.

Who will win then???

I don't really know , but I'm sure we will see a huge swerve Sunday, I don't even exclude Bray Wyatt or even Brock Lesnar from replacing and and winning the match..

Your thoughts??

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't think this proves anything really.

Smackdown Spoiler*

Randy Orton took out Christian, Daniel Bryan and Sheamus then climbed the ladder and retrieved the briefcase.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been a bit skeptical from the start. It's TOO obvious he's the front runner.

I remember making a post like "Daniel Bryan is TOO obvious therefor Sheamus!". I was joking at the time, but I really won't be surprised if Bryan doesn't win.

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
D Bryan won't win just with CM Punk and Undertaker Cm Punk went into the match thinking he was going to win and everyone else also thought that if any could beat the streak I would be Punk and he was winning the majority of the match and then lost. Same with Cena, Rock WM 28 John Cena had everything riding on that match and then came up short. D Bryan will do the same he expects to win but he won't

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What CM Punk said in reply 1. Watch Smackdown and you will get another picture. Bryan is the most likely to win.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think it's a brilliant move. How often does the clear front runner who dominated everything win? Almost never, but if he does, Oh lord that's some kind of momentum. Keep giving it to him and let him win "e"!

Stopspot

Reaction score
I think it's going to end with Sheamus and Bryan. Bryan is going to finally get that revenge!

Pretty sure this Monday was that revenge. Judging by Smackdown the other guy at the end will be Orton either way (read the spoilers).

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Was also worried about this funnily enough, but WWE have done this in the past, so I don't read too much into it. He's gone over Sheamus and Orton cleanly recently, I'm sure he's getting a huge summer push.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Even if he doesn't get a rocket strapped to his back he seems to be locked in to be a steady/big player in the company for years to come.

TKK

Reaction score
WWE don't pull that TNA bullshit, they actually let things that are supposed to happen happen. I can't see anyone other than Bryan winning this MiTB briefcase.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Pretty sure this Monday was that revenge. Judging by Smackdown the other guy at the end will be Orton either way (read the spoilers).

I was referring to DB getting revenge over sheamus for Mania. I seen the spoilers and that's why I predicted them two ending the match, with bryan winning.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I was refering to DB getting revenge over sheamus for Mania. I seen the spoilers and that's why I predicted them two ending the match, with bryan winning.

He got revenge for mania last Monday. Sheamus was mature enough to shake Bryan's hand, ergo Bryan has earned the Irish mans respect. The Kayfabe scales have been evened.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He got revenge for mania last Monday. Sheamus was mature enough to shake Bryan's hand, ergo Bryan has earned the Irish mans respect. The Kayfabe scales have been evened.

I don't think so... Losing in less than 10 seconds at mania and attacking someone from a handshake doesn't equate properly imo. A big win over him at a PPV for the MITB feels like revenge to me. I get what you're saying though.