London 2012: Official Olympics Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Jessica Ennis is an average looking bird (hot bod), everyone on the net needs to chill out.

Katarina Johnson-Thompson is a babe though.
This doesn't happen a lot but I have to say I agree with you.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Need more Alex Morgan which I've said hundreds of times

AzD-TPBCcAEfhki.jpg

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM.

I've never seen Federer get bombed that hard.

Wow. Congratulations, Andy, I'm impressed.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Jessica Ennis is an average looking bird (hot bod), everyone on the net needs to chill out.Katarina Johnson-Thompson is a babe though.

Yeah and I just bet she gives a shit about what you think of her looks when she has reached the peak of sporting achievement lol.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So how does a ref call a 6 second violation at a Semi's of a tournament this big? Not even a warning or a yellow card, just a free kick and a questionable handball call right after that?

Either that ref wanted some publicity or Blue. Either way, it killed Canada's chances at Gold in womens soccer. Christy Sinclaire with a hat trick will be overshadowed because of some dumb ass ref deciding to make calls no one calls outside of kids leagues.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My girl Carol Hyun may have not won gold again this year, but she atleast got the bronze, very proud of my old classmate and wrestling coach.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
One of the highlights of the Olympics so far had to be the first semi-final in the women's Hockey. For those of you who don't know New Zealand led twice against favourites Holland but were pegged back both time leading to a thriller extra time/golden goal period and finally pens in which the Dutch class finally told. The second semi was not such a classic at least not if you are British. Should be well hell of a final through.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The crowds at these Olympics have been fantastic. There are people everywhere the triathlon was great to watch with close to a quarter of a million people lining the course and I don't think that I have seen an empty seat in the Olympic Stadium yet. Plus they cheer everything and everyone, they are great sports and get behind all the athletes.

Was great watching Sally Pearson win gold in the hurdles. The pressure on her was immense here in Australia, especially since we have done so poorly, but she held her nerve and delivered. Funny that sailing has become Australia's most successful sport at this Olympics, wonder how much funding they will get next time around.

Bolt is a legend and just keeps delivering. I couldn't help but laugh when he ran 20.38 in the 200m heats even though he slowed down for the last 75m. Only one Australian has run faster than that in the last 16 years.