London 2012: Official Olympics Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^That was awesome! A great Sporting moment and a beautiful piece of live television. Now onto the diving.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Daley doing well so far. I'll be happy if he gets a Bronze or even in the top 5. The competition is phenomenal!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He has to be pleased with that. Like how he saved his best for last too it seemed that based on his early performances than he would struggled to get near the medals but yeah at his age to dive at that standard and to get a Bronze is good going. Another good day all in all for Team GB.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well it's a shame his last wasn't a higher difficulty, but a Bronze at his age is phenomenal. Problem is the guy who got Silver is 19 so he'll be a pain for Daley, and the Gold medalist has got a year left in him too!

Killswitch

Reaction score
OKay LeBron, you got me. I was a hater about the way he left Cleveland, just because that wasn't the way Michael did it, or Bird, or Magic. But, times are different, he won his title, he won the gold. You got me back LeBron, congrats to Team USA.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Let me just say that I hate NBC. I really hope they never get to ruin another Olympics ever again. Who agrees?

Anyone in the States that doesn't agree would be a dirty fucking liar.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Awesome games in the end from London. Australia were poor with our worst result since Barcelona in 1992 but other than that it was great to watch. Just a pity about the time difference as most finals were on at 4am-5am here. Great Britain would be ecstatic with their haul of 29 golds every host country wants to peak for their games and Britain did just that. Brazil shouldn't find it too hard to improve on their 2012 haul of 3 golds.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah third on the medals tables is great for any country outside the biggies more positives than negatives for me from the whole two weeks althrough what the legacy will be remains to be seen.

I was shock at how much I actually enjoyed watching the Baskerball just one of those sports I never expected to get into, don't like all the time outs mind.