LKP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
-TSS is from the UK, so is LKP

not that i care, but that doesn't mean much.
actually LKP said he is welsh, while tss was english. don't generalize so easily, welsh, scots and english hate each other, i doubt they'd lie about their nationality.

also tss was a crybaby in terms of football(soccer), lkp wasn't.

i just don't think they're the same person. the world is full of blueberries, we got those 2.

and just a question, did LKP use proxies? i doubt he even knows how to do it, while tss does.

MikeRaw

LKP said he was Welsh, as in his background. He was living in England though.
And LKP didn't use proxies at first, but did after.
Also, another thing. You're not giving TSS enough credit here. Remember, the TSS account was just a gimmick. He wasn't as stupid as his TSS account appeared. Therefore, he was probably smarter in real life, in which case he'd be smart enough to make differences between him and the LKP account (which would explain why he didn't whine about soccer)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well, just because he said he wasn't acting stupid on purpose it doesn't mean it's true. maybe it was just a way to get back,admitting he made mistakes. i haven't checked what he does on other places so i dunno.

and yea he could have tried to act different as lkp,i actually thought about it, but i just came to the conclusion they're 2 blueberries.

as for the proxies, he did use them as tss, then didn't in a first moment as lkp, then used them as he had just learned to get back? trying to fool us? too complicated, it's much easier to think they're 2 different fags other than 1 psycho.

if i'm correct they were also both at fivestar for some time.

LKP

Oh god lol what a sick read. Cannot believe i was that bad guys. Sorry to reup an old thread all im going to say is im sorry and i created other accounts cause i liked it here. I'm not the small show, iam 26 to what you may believe. And for the record i had time off work in the april/may time due to taking holidays. That is why i was on ere alot. As the haters of me out there have forgotten my bad points and i will improve and not be a dick.

Famou$ 187

2i2c0w1.gif
,nuff said.