LKP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

So what exactly is Roode'sgirl? Are you admitting you're a 12 year old female blueberry, and not a 26 year old male blueberry?

This Guy

I'm more convinced then ever that its Small Show..or at least a relative.

MikeRaw

If anyone DOESN'T think this is Small show, they're fucked.
Clearly it is. No one else has this much spare time. Remember he spend 14 straight hours on here once? Remember all his alt accounts?

CT Styles

Shouldn't he be permanently banned for posing as someone else? Didn't Legendkillerpunk post pictures?

Reaction score
I can't believe we continue to open up this particular can of worms. The last thread about this...I thought it'd never end.

the dark knight

lkp's been on the forum long before smallshow showed up.......

MikeRaw

So? That means nothing. LKP wasn't even active here when he signed up in April 07. He didn't become active here until after TSS, and his millions of alternate accounts, were gone.
Let's look at it this way.
-TSS is from the UK, so is LKP
-TSS has admitted that his whole stupid act was a joke, and that he's actually not as stupid as he came across. Proof of that is his alt accounts. He still was a bad poster in terms of getting his opinion across, but in his alt accounts, when he tried to come back, he typed with proper punctuation, and not in spam like he did with the TSS account. He could easily just be using LKP as a gimmick account, just for 'fun'
-TSS has plenty of time on his hands. He spent 14 hours straight on here once, and if you look at other forums he's on (I was browsing, and just for laughs checked out some other forums) he's a supermod, and claims to "always be on". He could easily be making this LKP account, and all the alt accounts, because he's one of those people with no life, who has nothing better to do
-TSS has wanted to come back for a long time,a nd made all the alt accoutns in order to do so. But as soon as the alt accounts stopped, the LKP account became active. Maybe he stopped with the alt accounts, and stopped trying to sign up again, because he got through with one account (LKP) and that was all he needed.
-Their styles of spam are similar.

C4

If anyone DOESN'T think this is Small show, they're fucked.
Clearly it is. No one else has this much spare time. Remember he spend 14 straight hours on here once? Remember all his alt accounts?

18 straight hours I believe.

He set a new IWF record. >_>

Wrestling Station

TSS used a Holland IP before that I busted, remember?

This guy cant do this, so... nope.