LKP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

hey man just noticing that chuck has been a tool lately and it looks like he is neg repping you like peep is doing to me. Now i know u dont like me but all im saying is i dont see why we should be enemies thats all im saying.

Lol.

This Guy

wow, another head thread created and already 2 pages long since I was on last night before I went to bed (at midnight its 2:15pm now)

OH ITS "WE" NOW IS IT? YOU AND YOUR GAY GANG IS IT? HAHAHA, OH THIS FORUM IS GOING SOUR AND QUICK. THE MANAGEMENT IS CORRUPT AND YOUR JUST A LITTLE FOLLOWER.

please explain how the management is corrupt please? What have any of the upper staff (by which I mean admins) done to you that was unfair?

WHo knows the age of anyone on the net?

How do we know your really 15?

HE ACTS LIKE 15 OH HANG ON...... MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE CHANGED?! HES NOT 15 LOLOL. HANG ON LETS MAKE FUN OF HIS GRAMMAR. SHIT I JUST REALISED I AITN GOT A GANG TO HELP ME OUT..... LOOKS LIKE IM BACK AT BEING THE VICTIM.

you know TAB was defending your age right? He was saying that there really is no way to know anyones age here on the interent... and you freaked out again about age. Regaurdless of your age, 16, 26, 36 it doesn't matter. The point is you don't act 26.

IAM 26 YOU THICK FUCK. NOT THAT IT MATTERS. ITS NOT REAL LIFE ON HERE IS IT? SO DOES IT MATTER?

If its not real life, why do you freak out about everything so much? You think your the first member who gets hated on? You think Blaze was? Blaze got hated on because he would make stupid posts and say stupid things and talk in facts when he actually knew nothing about what he was talking about. The reason he isn't hated as much anymore is because he doesn't do that as much anymore. Now I personally still think Blaze looks ugly as sin (though I do in my own special Blue way too) but he doesn't annoy me anymore with his posts. Travis40 aka Benoit's Boner also used to be hated on as well. I have no issues with him anymore either, because they matured. You don't act mature at all. And unlike Kenfan who acts inmature for shits and giggles, you act like a spoiled child calling everyone else names becuase your pissed at the world about something.

Lol, 14. I was that young once.

Sadly I don't remember 14 anymore. lol

This Guy

oh and the reason why no one bitched to Two Scoops about his thread has nothing to do with hate and like.

the reason people bitch about rep threads is when either there a) bitching about being neg repped (like you did) because it just makes you a crybaby and no one likes a crybaby. b) begging for rep because there whole internet life for whatever reason seems incomplete without it making them a sad individual.

two scoops thread was just him bragging about reaching a rep level. He is proud of it. No reason to really be since it doesn't really get him anything special, but hey if he wants to brag about his status who cares?

Wrestling Station

168vay8.jpg

Travis40

See you just did it, can you see my point?
I do not talk gibberish its cause your from aussie land and cant understand me. You aint got a valid point to say back so again u pick on GRAMMAR. SEE IM ALWAYS RIGHT.

We're not fucking with you by saying your grammar is bad....your grammar is shit dude.

MikeRaw

I used to actually believe that LKP was 26. Not becaus ehe acts like it, but because there ARE 26 year olds with special needs out there, and he may be one of them. After the past week though, I'm positive he's no more than 13. The guy can't even hold a conversation. I'm not just talking about in flames/casual talk either.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
GODDAMMIT LEGENDPUNKER IFUCKIN TIRED OF JOO MAKING ME THINK ABOUT STUFF THAT IS LIKE MAN LOOK AT THAT GUY WITH DA STUPID HORSE WHO WAS LIKE NAY AND I WAS LIKE YOUR A FUCKATARD BECAUSE JOO ARE ALL LIKE WAH WAH COO COO CACHOO OH EM GEEI SO PISSED I USE CAPS BECAUSE CAPS ARE COOL IN ZIMBABWE BECAUSE ZIMBABWE IS COOLER THAT YOU DTUPID MISTER SPERM DONOR ON THE ASS OF A CHILD RAPIST I HATE CHOO WIT ALL MY LIFE WITH MY MOM SAYING SHE HATES CHO AND CHENSE PEOPLE THEY ALL SEMLL LIKE SHIT TOO SO SHUT DA FUCK UP I 26 AND PEOPLE ARE 25 ON THIS FORUM BEUCASE THEY LIKE CHESEE WHIZ ON A BUN OF EXCELLENCE!