LKP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

You don't make sense anywhere here. You type absolute gibberish and make useless posts.

See you just did it, can you see my point?
I do not talk gibberish its cause your from aussie land and cant understand me. You aint got a valid point to say back so again u pick on GRAMMAR. SEE IM ALWAYS RIGHT.

Kizza

Caps doesn't get your attempted point across any more then it might have.

CT Styles

See you just did it, can you see my point?
I do not talk gibberish its cause your from aussie land and cant understand me. You aint got a valid point to say back so again u pick on GRAMMAR. SEE IM ALWAYS RIGHT.
Our countries both speak English, dickhead.

You keep putting this shit you type in front of me, what else should I do, complement you?

Valid points, you want some? Here are mine:
Your posts are useless, complete shit and make no sense.
You're a fucking idiot who argues and digs himself a deeper hole.
You're hated here.
You complain about how shit this place is and yet you're still here. Fuck off.
You're not 26.

I'll let everyone else point out your idiotic traits.

LKP

IAM 26 YOU THICK FUCK. NOT THAT IT MATTERS. ITS NOT REAL LIFE ON HERE IS IT? SO DOES IT MATTER?

Kizza

Haven't you noticed that most people here are 15-20?

Stop acting like you supposedly being 26 makes you above everyone else. If anything, it just radiates your idiocy more.

LKP

coming from a 16 yr old haha its like kindergarten here. i bet peep show cant wait.

seX-Power

I'm actually 14 and I take pride in the fact I am more intelligent and mature than a supposed 26 year old. And BKB came up with the name, I'm thinking of changing it.