LKP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Just shut the fuck up about rep....fucking seriously. The reason people neg rep you, is because you make half-assed posts that don't make sense.

CT Styles

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE FUCKWIT, LEAVE THE FUCKING FORUM.

Directed at Legendkillerpunk, obviously.

LKP

ONLY REASON TRAVIS/BONER IS DOING THIS IS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD BY PICKING ON PEOPLE. GROW A DICK AND GO FUCK URSELF. OH THE AGE THING AGAIN GEEEE VERY ORIGINAL. WHATS NEXT MY GRAMMAR IS IT? GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO TRAVIS. I DONT CARE ABOUT REP ITS JUST THAT YOU TAKE TIME OUT TO NEG REP ME. IF YOU LEFT ME ALONE I WUDNT BITCH ABOUT IT. AND IF REP DONT MATTER LETS STOP IT ALL TOGETHER?

CT STYLES IS 15? GIMME A BREAK IM BEEN GIVING A HARD TIME BY A STUPID FUCKING TEENAGE PRICK? MIND YOU THAT IS 80% OF THE FORUM. I CANT BELIEVE AN AUSSIE FROM DOWN UNDER WITH AN AGE OF THE WINE I DRINK IS SAYING LEAVE? I GOT HERE FIRST MATE YOU FUCK OFF :D

CT Styles

ONLY REASON TRAVIS/BONER IS DOING THIS IS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD BY PICKING ON PEOPLE. GROW A DICK AND GO FUCK URSELF. OH THE AGE THING AGAIN GEEEE VERY ORIGINAL. WHATS NEXT MY GRAMMAR IS IT? GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO TRAVIS. I DONT CARE ABOUT REP ITS JUST THAT YOU TAKE TIME OUT TO NEG REP ME. IF YOU LEFT ME ALONE I WUDNT BITCH ABOUT IT. AND IF REP DONT MATTER LETS STOP IT ALL TOGETHER?
But we fuck with your rep and you bitch about it. You do the math.

Oxygen bandit.

LKP

OH ITS "WE" NOW IS IT? YOU AND YOUR GAY GANG IS IT? HAHAHA, OH THIS FORUM IS GOING SOUR AND QUICK. THE MANAGEMENT IS CORRUPT AND YOUR JUST A LITTLE FOLLOWER.

LKP

HE ACTS LIKE 15 OH HANG ON...... MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE CHANGED?! HES NOT 15 LOLOL. HANG ON LETS MAKE FUN OF HIS GRAMMAR. SHIT I JUST REALISED I AITN GOT A GANG TO HELP ME OUT..... LOOKS LIKE IM BACK AT BEING THE VICTIM.

CT Styles

OH ITS "WE" NOW IS IT? YOU AND YOUR GAY GANG IS IT? HAHAHA, OH THIS FORUM IS GOING SOUR AND QUICK. THE MANAGEMENT IS CORRUPT AND YOUR JUST A LITTLE FOLLOWER.
Yes, it is 'we' the reason being: multiple people neg rep you and you don't SHUT THE FUCK UP about it. That's how I know.

HE ACTS LIKE 15 OH HANG ON...... MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE CHANGED?! HES NOT 15 LOLOL. HANG ON LETS MAKE FUN OF HIS GRAMMAR. SHIT I JUST REALISED I AITN GOT A GANG TO HELP ME OUT..... LOOKS LIKE IM BACK AT BEING THE VICTIM.
How old am I then? How have the tables turned? What's wrong with my grammar?

LKP

How old am I then? How have the tables turned? What's wrong with my grammar?
Its the 2 turning points of making someone look stupid. First of all its the age thing. Then its picking on grammar then maybe a verbal assault then. Its the predictable beat down. Everyone i know has told me has been through it. Sounds weird but its true.

CT Styles

People pick on your grammar because you try to argue with them but type in a completely different language.

LKP

No u idiot. its not just me plus a few people have said its happened to them its just a thing they do. you can write a perfect essay and people will pick on it if they don't like you. people didn't like blaze they did it to him and his grammar was good. then they think ok what can we pick on now? oh yeah age, then its probably a personal attack. ive seen it all b4 with other people. plus i do make sense on wwe section just not here cause its casual talk and last time i checked u get no medal for no errors. and its not my spelling that's wrong cause i use spell check on firefox, its corrects when im typing. maybe my commas and fullstops are'nt good but i never said i was the brain box around here did i?

CT Styles

You don't make sense anywhere here. You type absolute gibberish and make useless posts.

You mentioned 'if they don't like you' people here don't just suddenly not like you. You have to do something.