Lita is one of, if not, the toughest Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lita is one of, if not, the toughest and most durable Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Agree

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's not an excuse. I assume you think all abuse is physical and it that's it? Yeah it's your opinion but it's based on ignorance. There are like six different types of abuse and abusers don't always just tend to stick to one form.

And I no point did I say that all inter-gender matches should be won by women- nobody here did.

Yes I get that there's not only physical abuse(and I'm not saying that any abuse of any victim is okay at all) in DV but my point is abused women(and men too for that matter) can still legally leave(since they're adults) mentally harmed or not, unlike abused children, who have no say at all in leaving their abusive parents(because of their age) and are legally stuck with them until someone else finally witnesses the abuse and report it, hoping to god that the family court decides if the abused children should be taken away.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Yes I get that there's not only physical abuse(and I'm not saying that any abuse of any victim is okay at all) in DV but my point is abused women(and men too for that matter) can still legally leave(since they're adults) mentally harmed or not, unlike abused children, who have no say at all in leaving their abusive parents(because of their age) and are legally stuck with them until someone else finally witnesses the abuse and report it, hoping to god that the family court decides if the abused children should be taken away.

If you want to continue this debate I'd be happy to do it via PM, it's getting way off topic in this thread.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
jeez man i get your side of it but it seems as if you're...idk, unwilling to accept that it often is an excuse.
Sorry if my side sounds harsh but it's mostly true. I can understand that the abusers diminish their abused partner's confidence in reporting to the police and I certainly would helping an abused woman in that situation but even then, they still made the choice to stay with the abuser, not report it to the police and allow the abuse to continue on.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Sorry if my side sounds harsh but it's mostly true. I can understand that the abusers diminish their abused partner's confidence in reporting to the police and I certainly would helping an abused woman in that situation but even then, they still made the choice to stay with the abuser, not report it to the police and allow the abuse to continue on.
I'm agreeing with you. Anyway, sorry for being OT lol.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
If you want to continue this debate I'd be happy to do it via PM, it's getting way off topic in this thread.
No thanks. I've got better things to do then to continue on with an internet debate on something like this. Just accept the fact that a lot of us have slightly different sides on certain controversial topics and try not to be a SJW about it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Not sure if you're a troll, or just an asshole. Could be both, but the second part comes with a package of ignorance.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Ignorance. The most overused word in history.

Disagree with them: Ignorant

ignorant
ignorant

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't make me put you in a movie with Shaq

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not sure if you're a troll, or just an asshole. Could be both, but the second part comes with a package of ignorance.
Ignorance. The most overused word in history.

Disagree with them: Ignorant

ignorant
ignorant
I like how she resorts to calling me a troll as her counter-argument just because I don't hold the same exact philosophy as her or the other two users who responded to my post regarding this off-topic issue. I didn't know that the WWEforum now is becoming a forum for Social Justice Warriors.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
No thanks. I've got better things to do then to continue on with an internet debate on something like this. Just accept the fact that a lot of us have slightly different sides on certain controversial topics and try not to be SJW about it.

I feel strongly about certain issues, sorry if you don't.