Lita is one of, if not, the toughest Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lita is one of, if not, the toughest and most durable Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Agree

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Speaking of Bull Nakano, aren't most Japanese female wrestlers incredibly tough compared to most American female pro wrestlers? I've heard that the female wrestlers in Japan are given no limitation to their jobs, meaning that they can compete in extremely dangerous matches that usually only men in America most likely compete in. Hell, I heard that Japan even lets their female pro wrestlers blade(so they can bleed). Something you'd almost never see in any American professional wrestling organization.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

You are going to confuse him by posting an exception to the question he asked.

Yes, warrior, it is far from the norm to see females in American wrestling doing this type of hardcore shit. Personally I have no desire to see it (not that I really want to see stupid ass death matches from guys either)

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
You wanna see tough chicks, check the documentary called GAEA Girls. Contanins training. Lots and lots of training.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Or if you want to watch it for all the wrong reasons:
Act vs Yoshiko from Stardom.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah, I was gonna bring up Mae Young being put through a table by the Dudleyz. That an old woman agreed to do that (or that someone even asked her to do it in the first place) is crazy as hell..
If I am not mistaken, wasn't it Mae's idea to do that? I always remember Bubba saying he didn't want to do it and that she slapped him in the face and told him to treat her just like he would any other opponent. I guess that doesn't mean it was her idea, but she was adamant about no one taking it easy on her. They broke the mold when they made Mae Young.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, wasn't it Mae's idea to do that? I always remember Bubba saying he didn't want to do it and that she slapped him in the face and told him to treat her just like he would any other opponent. I guess that doesn't mean it was her idea, but she was adamant about no one taking it easy on her. They broke the mold when they made Mae Young.

I don't recall for sure whether it was her idea or not, but I wouldn't doubt it. I do remember that incident where she slapped Bubba now that you bring it up.

Josh...

Jobber
Reaction score
Idk if this gonna sound fucked up but they need to bring back guys putting their hands on women in the WWE. It made the male wrestlers who did (the heels) look like extreme assholes and made the female wrestlers who took those moves tough. The same can be said about the women who did their shit on men too. I think that's what makes Candice LeRae and Ivelisse so bad ass

Stopspot

Reaction score
Bob Holly can vouch for this. There was a show were he was supposed to clothesline Mae, and Mae being an old lady and all Holly decided to go soft on her, to which Mae replied with "what are you, a smurf?".

Long story short: He stiffed her and all she said was "now that's a fucking clothesline".