Lita is one of, if not, the toughest Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lita is one of, if not, the toughest and most durable Diva/female wrestler in WWE history?

• Agree

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'll probably get a lot of heat in here for saying my honest opinion on this very controverial issue but here's my take. I tend to look at Child Abuse(in general) a little worse than Domestic Violence. My reason for is that typically, children(of both genders) are the least capable of defending themselves from abuse, just behind the average woman(in terms of capability). I've also witnessed a few cases at a park in my area where people will ignore a child running from an aggresive adult(who may look like just a parent disciplining their children but may be very abusive at home for all we know) but they will more than likely help a woman if they see something wrong between her and her partner.

There, I stated my take on it(to your question at the very end of your previous response). If you have harsh words to say about why I look at this issue this way, then go ahead. It's not going to get us anywhere.

It scares me that in this day and age people still have these fucked up opinions.
At this point I can't argue with you any longer, every time I read one of your posts I feel my IQ decrease a little.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
It scares me that in this day and age people still have these fucked up opinions.
At this point I can't argue with you any longer, every time I read one of your posts I feel my IQ decrease a little.
You never had to read any of my post in the first place. If you can't handle my honest opinion just because I don't share the same exact philosophy(or certain beliefs in general) as you or subscribe to it, then just move on and deal with people like myself having different viewpoints. No one has to be obliged to have the same exact perspectives as everybody else.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
But are you really expecting your posts, especially with such an archaic opinion embedded not to create a reaction?

The only good abuse is no abuse. To think that any form of abuse or towards any specific demographic is "better" than the other is frightening on a whole different level.

M8, no offence. But I do not think you have an idea of what actual abuse is

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
You never had to read any of my post in the first place. If you can't handle my honest opinion just because I don't share the same exact philosophy(or certain beliefs in general) as you or subscribe to it, then just move on and deal with people like myself having different viewpoints. No one has to be obliged to have the same exact perspectives as everybody else.

It's not opinion, it's ignorance. My job requires I do 'safegaurding' training for adults and children so I actually have a clue and I'm not just spouting off garbage that I think I know about. No abuse is any better or worse- abuse is abuse.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's not opinion, it's ignorance. My job requires I do 'safegaurding' training for adults and children so I actually have a clue and I'm not just spouting off garbage that I think I know about. No abuse is any better or worse- abuse is abuse.

"No abuse is any better or worse- abuse is abuse." If that what you truly believe, then would you still say the same thing if the abuse victim was a man(despite that women have statistically been reported far more as abuse victims than men)?

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
"No abuse is any better or worse- abuse is abuse." If that what you truly believe, then would you still say the same thing if the abuse victim was a man(despite that women have statistically been reported far more as abuse victims than men)?

Are you a crazy person? What part of abuse is abuse don't you you get? Of course it's not any better for men to be on the receiving end. I don't want anybody to be a victim of abuse whatever gender or age they might be.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Are you a crazy person? What part of abuse is abuse don't you you get? Of course it's not any better for men to be on the receiving end. I don't want anybody to be a victim of abuse whatever gender or age they might be.
Okay. I'm just curious because socially speaking, we tend to take male victims much less seriously and treat them as a joke by us because we usually expect the men to be more than capable to handle the abuse issues on their own.

Even though women are more reported as victims than men in our statistics, There has been a few studies on how men are much less likely to ever report being a victim than women because of the severe social pressure and stigma of them being the "stronger sex" and how people constantly dismiss that factor.(Not saying that there are more male DV victims than female DV victims but just bringing up an overlooked factor behind this issue).

Anyways, I apologize to the whole members replying to this post(which is suppose to be about Lita and a few other female wrestlers), observing this off-topic controversial issue being discussed on a wrestling smarks forum but just had to bring that one little issue up on one of the replies.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
But are you really expecting your posts, especially with such an archaic opinion embedded not to create a reaction?

The only good abuse is no abuse. To think that any form of abuse or towards any specific demographic is "better" than the other is frightening on a whole different level.

M8, no offence. But I do not think you have an idea of what actual abuse is

Doesn't seem that way by society. A lot of us base things on what's socially "worse" abuse by some degree of hierarchy(Not saying that this exist but you get the idea). We tend to not look at male DV abuse victims as a big deal because socially speaking, they're seen as the most capable group out of the rest(not saying that this is a good thing at all, or that any other form of abuse and type of victims are okay).

And as for your remark about me not expecting a reaction, I never said I expected no reaction to my unpopular opinion being expressed here but I'm just saying you can't change someone else's viewpoint nor do you have the legal right to do so. I don't know how freedom works in your country(Sweden) nor do I care either but here in the United States, everyone is entitled to having any opinion they want, no matter how offensive, biased and ignorant it may be to some people as long as no one acts upon any physical violence whether you like it or not(not that it's a good or bad thing but it is what it is).

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No abuse is any better or worse- abuse is abuse.
This sort of seems like an opinion, no? Of course all abuse is bad, but to me, child abuse is the lowest of the low.

It's like, rape is bad, but child rapists clearly deserve to burn in a deeper pit of hell IMO.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really have never understood the notion that violence against women was somehow more despicable than violence against men to any large degree. It's certainly not so contemptible (I'm sure that'll come off wrong, but I'll take the chance) to me that it should never be allowed on a wrestling show at all. Assaulting someone's girlfriend/wife/mother/sister/etc. is heat at it's finest and let's not pretend like hitting an adult is on the same level as beating someone's children or something just because said adult happens to have a pair of boobs and a vagina.

Thankfully Lucha Underground isn't afraid to go there. They've had two inter-gender matches since I started watching and I don't see or hear any significant part of the fan-base complaining.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
I really have never understood the notion that violence against women was somehow more despicable than violence against men to any large degree. It's certainly not so contemptible (I'm sure that'll come off wrong, but I'll take the chance) to me that it should never be allowed on a wrestling show at all. Assaulting someone's girlfriend/wife/mother/sister/etc. is heat at it's finest and let's not pretend like hitting an adult is on the same level as beating someone's children or something just because said adult happens to have a pair of boobs and a vagina.

Thankfully Lucha Underground isn't afraid to go there. They've had two inter-gender matches since I started watching and I don't see or hear any significant part of the fan-base complaining.
Exactly. I can understand that no one wants to see any pro wrestling matches where an intergender match turns into one-sidedly non-stop brutal man-on-woman violence but I don't want to see wrestling matches constantly scripting women beating/defeating men just because that's more socially acceptable to see. And thank you for acknowledging that Domestic Violence against women and child abuse are two different serious issues(and not lumping them together), with one being just a tad worse(with some people here bringing up the "female DV victims can't report to the law beceause their abusers made them feel worthless" excuse).

Last edited:

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
"female DV victims can't report to the law beceause their abusers made them feel worthless" excuse).

It's not an excuse. I assume you think all abuse is physical and it that's it? Yeah it's your opinion but it's based on ignorance. There are like six different types of abuse and abusers don't always just tend to stick to one form.

And I no point did I say that all inter-gender matches should be won by women- nobody here did.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
jeez man i get your side of it but it seems as if you're...idk, unwilling to accept that it often is an excuse.