List of Songs No Man Should Have On Their MP3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

btw i love avril.

my heart beats so quick everytime i see her flash her ass <3

Wordlife

wow fuck this list up the ass I'm serious

No 3 Doors Down
No Nickelback
No Creed
No Lady GaGa

Fuck that list... I have every Creed, 3DD, and Nickelback album every on my iPod, and the GaGa album too. I fucking love 3DD, theyre actually one of my top 3 favorite bands no joke. So fuck this list its all lies. I bet the person who wrote this is a super flaming homo

Wordlife

^why lol 3 Doors Down is amazing I'm serious! If you have seen them live you'd understand, they put on a helluva show

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

yeah out of all the people to reply calling it stupid you point me out. :smh I thought u was better then that.

I called you stupid? Wow, must've been in invisible ink only you can see.

Man you're stupid.

Enigma22

Reaction score
this list seems pretty legit to me. not having nickelback, and the plain white tees on my ipod was always common sense tho. didnt need anyone to tell me that it wasnt allowed.

This Guy

Whoever made this list is obviously sexually insecure and tries to show his friends how macho he is by listening to TUFF MUZIK~!

I was thinking that too, he definalty hates on the boy band stuff, yet he listens to Justin Timberlake? So who knows.

I reckon whoever made that list needs to shut the hell up and let people listen to whatever the hell they want..I am tired of people bashing others for listening to music they think is "gay" just cos they don't like it.

yeah I'm actually quite tired of music bashing too. I mean who cares? Like what you like. And who cares. Just cause I don't like Rap, doesn't mean I'm going to call someone names who does. Its just stupid.

Priceless Blaze said:
yeah out of all the people to reply calling it stupid you point me out. I thought u was better then that.

I called you stupid? Wow, must've been in invisible ink only you can see.

Man you're stupid.

Um, he didn't say you called him stupid......

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
http://nextround.net/2009/06/17/the-definitive-list-of-songs-no-dude-can-have-on-their-ipod/

I know some folks here aren't down with iPod so I had to alter the title abit but regardless... this list is damn correct. Here's the list.

“Daughters” by John Mayer
Anything by Creed
“Hello” by Lionel Ritchie
“All Summer Long” by Kid Rock
Anything by Keith Urban
Anything by Good Charlotte
Anything by Aerosmtih post 1990, especially “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing”
Anything by Kelly Clarkson
“Hey There Delilah” by Plain White T’s
“Lady” by Styx
“I Will Do Anything for Love” by Meat Loaf
“Strong Enough to Be My Man” by Sheryl Crow
Any song by any group from or formed in Orlando.
“I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz
Anything by Katy Perry
Anything by Nickelback post 2002
All that is good music what you chatting shit for and you must alot of time on your hands if you can come up with a list that freaking long.