List of Songs No Man Should Have On Their MP3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I reckon whoever made that list needs to shut the hell up and let people listen to whatever the hell they want..I am tired of people bashing others for listening to music they think is "gay" just cos they don't like it.

It could be, like, a joke?

Airfixx

I reckon whoever made that list needs to shut the hell up and let people listen to whatever the hell they want..I am tired of people bashing others for listening to music they think is "gay" just cos they don't like it.

Kizza said:
It could be, like, a joke?

Indeed.... Beside, ABA, you do know that some stuff is just straight-up shite, don't you?

Whoever made this list is obviously sexually insecure and tries to show his friends how macho he is by listening to TUFF MUZIK~!

You're thinking of gangsta rap fans obviously! ;o]

...But, yeah; fuck that - There's some stone col' classics on that list! LOL

Flipping the script: 1 tune that no self-respecting man should be able to live without on his walkman....

SURVIVOR - EYE OF THE TIGER :y:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
And why the hate on Europe? The Final Countdown album is perfectly acceptable.

Maybe because they're only known for title track?

Anything involving George Michael post 1989

wham-city-make-it-big.jpg

Yeah they missed alot.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Pretty gay list. Like no shit buddy, i doubt you made the list but the guy who did is ballless.

Would take a lot of balls to actually post your ipod playlist. You kids listen to a lot of stupid shit and you miss the essentials

Christian

Reaction score
Anything by Aerosmtih post 1990, especially “Don’t Want to Miss a Thingâ€￾

“Hey There Delilahâ€￾ by Plain White T’s

fuck

the dark knight

if you listen to rap you have no right to tell anyone what he/she listens to so blow me and mooooooooooooooove bitch, get out day way!

J

I lost all hope in this list on soon as I seen. We built this city by Jefferson Starship. That song rules.

Lubay

Reaction score
Where do I need to turn my penis in? =(

Anything by Creed
Anything by Bon Jovi not on “Slippery When Wetâ€￾ or a Young Guns soundtrack
“Hey There Delilahâ€￾ by Plain White T’s
Anything by a Hollywood actor not titled “Party All the Timeâ€￾
Anything by Avril Lavigne
Anything by Three Doors Down post 2001