List of Songs No Man Should Have On Their MP3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Anything by Ace of Base

I've been meaning to ask this since the early 90's.. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS ALL ABOUT?

To this day, I still don't understand how those guys actually became popular, even if just for a couple of months.

Anything by Lady Gaga
Anything by Katy Perry

Thank you, Nino!

By the way, was Bryan Adams mentioned (Might have missed it)? No man, should have ANYTHING by Bryan Adams on their MP3 player.

DENNIN

Reaction score
Anything By Ashley Tisdale & Michael Bolton

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
By the way, was Bryan Adams mentioned (Might have missed it)? No man, should have ANYTHING by Bryan Adams on their MP3 player.

The sappy love songs yea but "Summer of '69" is a classic. That, "Glory Days" by Springsteen and most John Mellencamp is what's on the stereo, when me and my old buddies get together nowadays. Those songs take as back to our "wild times" lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^^Nickelback?

Lololol.

Ever seen them live? I caught them at a music festival a few years ago and they fucked up 'How Your Remind Me' three times before they finally got it right on attempt number four. I already hated them before that for creating an entire genre of safe, inoffensive, generic McRock which seems to not be going away but after seeing them fuck up their biggest song repeatedly they just became a joke.

Anything by Ace of Base

I've been meaning to ask this since the early 90's.. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS ALL ABOUT?

To this day, I still don't understand how those guys actually became popular, even if just for a couple of months.

I dunno, I was in grade 6. Worst part of that is I was in the car avec le femme the other day and this song came on the radio and she's all like "I love this song!!!" :smh

The sappy love songs yea but "Summer of '69" is a classic.

There are always exceptions to rules and the above quoted is one of them.