Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

"can you point me to the last time flay was scum and started with this kinda energy?"
"You made a statement and I’m asking you to back up said statement? Why are you getting defensive?"
"Er so why didn’t he do it last game then, or the several other times he’s been scum recently"

These are fairly innocuous questions so where the shade?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Alco, as well as generally being a fairly easy read to make it doesn't really provide much.

I really don't like that's the point you tried to hammer in on as well. It's very much on par with your scum meta which is just try and hammer on asinine points until people get fed up of your posting

Looks like you took what I said to heart

:WOW

also agree that evans is probably town due to this back and forth with poyser.

mostly because he can actually hold together an argument

nah, Evans just bussed last game. If Poyser is scum a bus doesn't get ruled out mainly because his idea of 'shade' is nonsense

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ftr i don’t think cp has given a single reason for why he thinks I’m scum lol he’s just been egging on everybody else the whole time. He hasn’t even voted
were you going to go somewhere with this??

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

nah, Evans just bussed last game. If Poyser is scum a bus doesn't get ruled out mainly because his idea of 'shade' is nonsense
I’m not fucking scum :heston

Chloe B

Reaction score
But in all seriousness, the way he’s posting feels similar to Doctor Who to me. Dont ask for specifics but just know that i know how he’s played feels scummy to me. It seemed like a decent place to park a vote at the time i did to see how it played out and that’s lead me to feeling good about keeping it on him with his subsequent posts.

At least you're writing more words chief

@Chloe B what do you think of the wagon on poyser/the people voting?

Town -> Scum read in descending order

1. Doddsy
2. PHENOM
3. Evans

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nobody has any reason to be this confident that I’m scum. I know that because I’m town. I’ve also just claimed a cop role and yet there’s still like 5 people professing confidence that I’m scum. It’s all a bit fucking bizarre tbh

CraigPelton

Reaction score
reaction test

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I just wanted to fuck around, it was essentially a joke vote lol. Not that there was an active joke there, but as in that level of conviction. If I wanted it to go somewhere then I’d have stayed there
Well I mean at least that's probably the better of the two options, but if that's the case I dunno why you got so heated I called you scummy for joining a wagon with no real basis and no endeavor to actually do anything

Showtime

Reaction score
Fwiw I’m not entirely sure whether Doddsy is actually scum or if it is actually a mix of OMGUS/frustration, although I do think he’s been talking shite

but tbh I actually think magic trying to largely stay out of it looks way worse than anybody that actually voted for me

you keep saying ive stayed out of this while ive clearly not stayed out of this. like i commented on the vast majority of people to be on or around the wagon. i have no idea what "being in this" means, but ima be over there if you need me.

im happy regardless as this wagon has created some good interactions.

i still think we should be voting tweet but he's not around so that's kinda hard to push.

Showtime

Reaction score

evans just voted junk last game and was pretty much banned from the get go. he did not go heavily after junk, he literally talked mostly about tfw and then voted junk. it didnt make any sense, but this game was not really similar to that game.

Showtime

Reaction score
i look forward to odo's counter wagon to this

that will really SPICE things up

CraigPelton

Reaction score
unvote
vote blaine

@Blaine where's your gusto this game boyo