Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I just fucking told you why :pogba
Yes but thats a shit reason and doesn't actually make sense. I've narrowed it down to one of the two actual answers, I'd like you to tell me which one you favour more for your vote. Either you just wanted to do something you knew wouldn't actually go anywhere, or did you have even a slight bit of hope it would go somewhere.

It should be pretty obvious I’m not scum anyway because if I were, phenom would be reading me town
Wow savage

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also for the sake of everyone that's paying attention, if you are a cop, please do not counter claim Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm too Jokery I wanna kill everyone I work with for this game right now lolol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
youre confident poyser is scum. why even bother to defend yourself if you think poyser is gonna flip scum and my read was only if he's town. :cudi:

It was shit reasoning that needed to be responded to regardless of a flip. Poyser’s scum. Thank me later.

Last edited:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes but thats a shit reason and doesn't actually make sense. I've narrowed it down to one of the two actual answers, I'd like you to tell me which one you favour more for your vote. Either you just wanted to do something you knew wouldn't actually go anywhere, or did you have even a slight bit of hope it would go somewhere.

Wow savage
How does it not make sense lmao, I told you I voted for the fuck of it, you can “narrow down my possible explanations” all you want, it’s not gonna change my answer

CraigPelton

Reaction score
all right let's get some more claims I won't be satisfied until magic is typing in all caps

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How does it not make sense lmao, I told you I voted for the fuck of it, you can “narrow down my possible explanations” all you want, it’s not gonna change my answer
Because doing it for the fuck of it is literally guaranteed to have an underlying hope or reason behind it. Either you hoped to get something out of it or you just wanted to fuck around, which would you say it leans towards?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also for the sake of everyone that's paying attention, if you are a cop, please do not counter claim Poyser
Spoiler alert

there isn’t anybody to counter claim:oops

Chloe B

Reaction score
@Poyser

Do you have any major reads/thoughts regarding the game with everything surrounding you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because doing it for the fuck of it is literally guaranteed to have an underlying hope or reason behind it. Either you hoped to get something out of it or you just wanted to fuck around, which would you say it leans towards?
I just wanted to fuck around, it was essentially a joke vote lol. Not that there was an active joke there, but as in that level of conviction. If I wanted it to go somewhere then I’d have stayed there

CraigPelton

Reaction score
OK so mafia clearly don't have a GF....