Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
um, because of your extensive history of fake claiming hider or having a teammate fake hider?

i think ive given the most clear cut reads thus far and you keep accusing me of fence sitting. can you tell me where i'm fence sitting? your posts are weirding me out because youre essentially acting like i should know your alignment and why im not defending you as if i do. which is why im saying some of your reactions make me think youre town because honestly that would be a fucking stupid way of handling it as scum.
I don’t expect you to know my alignment I do expect you to make sense

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Ok fine you’ve twisted my arm. First point is just too fucking Blue to comprehend. Why would I be frustrated at SOMEBODY ELSE being voted? How is that comparable to being frustrated for being voted yourself? That literally makes less than zero sense :pogba

second part is also just nonsense. Tweet had 2 fucking posts, how could I possibly think that it was going somewhere other than being a standard page 2 mini wagon lmao. Again, you said it’s a bad look because “I’m good” and yet you voting me for it is predicated on me being an idiot and having no situational awareness of the game lmao. Like how can you possibly really believe I expected it to go somewhere; it’s just so ridiculous :heston
You shouldn't, but that's hypocritical to fly this far off the handle from a couple votes when you actually look poor.

Okay well let me ask this. If you didn't think would go anywhere, why vote then? From a town perspective here, why would you make that vote? You've outright said here you didn't believe it would go anywhere, so why follow along, knowing it has no basis and isn't going anywhere?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t think I ever told a teammate to fake hider and I only faked hider once. The other time I was actually a scum hider

I also just wouldn’t claim it as scum full stop because of that and because of the fact that it pretty much just makes me a policy lynch down the line to prove my results even more so after the fact that I know people remember that. Like even if I was scum hider now I think I’d just claim commuter lmao

as Curry has checked the setup I’m fairly confident there won’t be another out and out cop type role so it should become evident eventually anyway. The fact that people are still acting as though I’m a viable lynch is just fucking madness to me

Showtime

Reaction score
breh youre an idiot

if anyone would kindly see some of my posts about poyser and give me your thoughts, kthanks.

Chloe B

Reaction score
breh youre an idiot

if anyone would kindly see some of my posts about poyser and give me your thoughts, kthanks.

let me read back, been combing through past games here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You shouldn't, but that's hypocritical to fly this far off the handle from a couple votes when you actually look poor.

Okay well let me ask this. If you didn't think would go anywhere, why vote then? From a town perspective here, why would you make that vote? You've outright said here you didn't believe it would go anywhere, so why follow along, knowing it has no basis and isn't going anywhere?
Because, as I said in the post where I actually voted, why not lmao

it was a couple pages in and I didn’t have anything I myself wanted to push so I just voted along for the fuck of it

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because, as I said in the post where I actually voted, why not lmao

it was a couple pages in and I didn’t have anything I myself wanted to push so I just voted along for the fuck of it
Obviously because you didn't think it would go anywhere and evidently don't see any reason behind it. So why bother? You've actively said you didn't think it was going anywhere, so what, did you hold hope it would go actually somewhere or just feel like wasting time?

I'll add I don't really care about the hider claim for everyones sake here

Chloe B

Reaction score
Dude you’re literally talking shit and you’re cherry picking posts from all these games

I mean I've told you how I've got all these posts which was by using the first full page of your Who Replieds in each game. Just because I didn't quote every post it doesn't mean I cherry picked them. There were some that were obviously not pertinent lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I just fucking told you why :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I've told you how I've got all these posts which was by using the first full page of your Who Replieds in each game. Just because I didn't quote every post it doesn't mean I cherry picked them. There were some that were obviously not pertinent lol.
Click on “view older” at the end

happy to help

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
i mean i definitely dont think he's locked in scum. some of his reactions look town as i said, but that claim is lololol.

also i think phen0m looks bad if poyser is town out of everyone on his wagon because his stuff was weak.

I mean, i think it’s pretty widely known I’m shit at articulating my reads, especially day 1, but that doesn’t mean i can’t have a good read just because i can’t properly explain it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It should be pretty obvious I’m not scum anyway because if I were, phenom would be reading me town

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean, i think it’s pretty widely known I’m shit at articulating my reads, especially day 1, but that doesn’t mean i can’t have a good read just because i can’t properly explain it.

youre confident poyser is scum. why even bother to defend yourself if you think poyser is gonna flip scum and my read was only if he's town. :cudi:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
bro you suck as scum everyone catches you and that's what's happening rn