Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote magic

I’ve not got the best record of pushing him lately lmao but what I do know is every time in the past when I feel like engaging with him has made me want to bang my head against a brick wall, he’s been scum. Talking with him so far and him acting like a dumb cunt is just giving me major flashbacks to buffy because it’s the same feelings pretty much exactly. Like he’s just talking shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think if my and Doddsy and phenoms guts all felt the same thing re Poyser then that's good enough for me but I don't wanna Lynch him this early in the phase
As if you’re gonna be lynching me lmao, take a hike

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Magic and Poyser need to stop distancing tho

Showtime

Reaction score
Have you even read his posts? :pogba

man literally said he doesn’t buy me getting frustrated about being voted because I was fine with tweet being voted lmao

yes, im confused what you feel my response should be to that :swaggyp

Showtime

Reaction score
i still endorse my tweet wagon out of everyone that has posted so far.

Er probably that it’s dumb as fuck and doesn’t make any sense

trust me when i tell you this is more dumb as fuck and makes less sense because youre basically telling me to tell him your frustration is real and like what the fuck.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
anyone actually buying this crap?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Be nice if my team showed up to defend me at some point wouldnt it

Showtime

Reaction score
anyone actually buying this crap?

i mean i definitely dont think he's locked in scum. some of his reactions look town as i said, but that claim is lololol.

also i think phen0m looks bad if poyser is town out of everyone on his wagon because his stuff was weak.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
PHEN0M is TOWN.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i still endorse my tweet wagon out of everyone that has posted so far.

trust me when i tell you this is more dumb as fuck and makes less sense because youre basically telling me to tell him your frustration is real and like what the fuck.
No, I literally asked you why you read him town and you said some shite about not seeing the value in pushing me so aggressively. I pointed out that the point is pretty obsolete since he got aggressive due to being called out by me and we should focus on his dumb posts and you said some fence sitty shit about just because you think points are shit doesn’t mean they are shit or doesn’t mean they’re not right and I said what the fuck is this post because you didn’t offer your own opinion on his posts whatsoever. Now you’re acting like I expected you to reply to Doddsy?? Where did that come from? :swaggyp