Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he sure is, but he's actually around vs. not being around last game so it's not exactly the best comparison to make.
No, but I also can’t recall the last time hes put this much effort into pushing anybody as town either

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
But in all seriousness, the way he’s posting feels similar to Doctor Who to me. Dont ask for specifics but just know that i know how he’s played feels scummy to me. It seemed like a decent place to park a vote at the time i did to see how it played out and that’s lead me to feeling good about keeping it on him with his subsequent posts.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also you didn’t answer the question :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But in all seriousness, the way he’s posting feels similar to Doctor Who to me. Dont ask for specifics but just know that i know how he’s played feels scummy to me. It seemed like a decent place to park a vote at the time i did to see how it played out and that’s lead me to feeling good about keeping it on him with his subsequent posts.
This is a whole lot of words to say precisely nothing there chief

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok fine you’ve twisted my arm. First point is just too fucking Blue to comprehend. Why would I be frustrated at SOMEBODY ELSE being voted? How is that comparable to being frustrated for being voted yourself? That literally makes less than zero sense :pogba

second part is also just nonsense. Tweet had 2 fucking posts, how could I possibly think that it was going somewhere other than being a standard page 2 mini wagon lmao. Again, you said it’s a bad look because “I’m good” and yet you voting me for it is predicated on me being an idiot and having no situational awareness of the game lmao. Like how can you possibly really believe I expected it to go somewhere; it’s just so ridiculous :heston
I’m just gonna quote this again and hope people actually read back the post Doddsy posted originally because I can’t believe nobody else has thoughts on it when it made so little sense lmao

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
This is a whole lot of words to say precisely nothing there chief

Im scum who’s trying to manufacture a read, shut up and let me spout my bullshit.

Showtime

Reaction score
SO WHY DO YOU THINK HES TOWN

i see little value in it if he's scum to aggressively push this early on if you're town. i don't think it's a buss, but ive seen it from doddsy before(typically not this hard).

"the value is he'll look town from the push" i mean sure, but he didnt have to pick you in order to do that. from your perspective if youre town it just looks like omgus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can’t decide if I should claim before I go to sleep or not lol but I probably won’t as I’d rather wait for Odo and cp to weigh in

Showtime

Reaction score
altho more to doddsy's point there was someone that always had this weird theory that the 1st or second person wasnt scummy for joining the wagon, but the THIRD was scum lmao

i think it was lc

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Can’t decide if I should claim before I go to sleep or not lol but I probably won’t as I’d rather wait for Odo and cp to weigh in
Claim or I'm putting you in EXECUTE range

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i see little value in it if he's scum to aggressively push this early on if you're town. i don't think it's a buss, but ive seen it from doddsy before(typically not this hard).

"the value is he'll look town from the push" i mean sure, but he didnt have to pick you in order to do that. from your perspective if youre town it just looks like omgus
He pushed me first and he was also the third person on my wagon. From my perspective it can’t be OMGUS, because he attacked me first. He also only put so much effort into the push because I challenged him on it, so I think that kinda renders your point that there’s no value in it obsolete. Id rather focus on the fact that the actual points he’s making are dumb as fuck