Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
In what way have I been mild?

I'm looking over some of your more recent games as both town and scum and you're very much more conversational than confrontational as Mafia.

MYSTERY MAFIA where we were scum together -

She wasn't being rude though, I just re-read over the interaction and she's literally just calling you scum (with confidence) and you're the one making it personal :lmao

Only other question would probably be why are you reading ace scum? I disagree with the kajuh read, but I can understand why you've arrived at it and I'm not really confident on the read so I don't have much issue there

I tried to cop Rugrat and got a no result, since he seems confident I don’t have any info im assuming you’re ascetic @Rugrat?

not sure I really like jeff being simplistic up there ^ like saying voting flay should be a good thing when they were clearly not serious votes
How can you say I’m one of the top scum reads overall when everybody followed my wagon yesterday and nobody has pushed me at all since i claimed :pogba

well except doddsy, but he also has done legitimately nothing else

These aren't your first 3 posts either, it's just where you've written the most on your first page of comments. The rest was very fluffy. These sound very much like you're chatting in a placated, inoffensive way maybe as to not have people look at you a bit deeper. Maybe subconsciously as I believe you're a more controlled player than to use this reasoning outright.

Then in DOCTOR WHO MAFIA -

"This isn’t bad observation to be fair. " (2nd last)

and

"He’s probably my preference yeah. " (last)

Were particular red flags for me. Just a bit too non-chalant. As for this game so far your posts have just followed the same tone really -

So flay is probably town right?
I’ll be pretty shocked, flay just vibes so much differently when he’s town vs when he’s scum lol

Er so why didn’t he do it last game then

or the several other times he’s been scum recently

Alright I’m gonna go ahead and say you’re probably town for thay lmao, even if it is incredibly bizarre

That, and the over defensiveness. Evans has this natural paranoia about him when he’s town that he can’t really replicate when he’s scum. Like I wasn’t pushing him at all I was just engaging over his challenging of my flay town read and he seems to think I was calling him scum or something

Also this is kinda true but the last couple of times you’ve been scum I’ve read you fairly easily and you greatly exposed yourself in juices game by coming after me so I think you’d probably be pretty wary of me if you were scum. The town read wasnt for attacking me at all, but it helps

Now if I'm comparing to a town game such as the most recent in ROMAN MAFIA -

Why do people like Odo btw?

I’m pretty unsure on him atm I must say, wasnt massively a fan of him making such a big deal about my character if I’m honest

Yeah but that stuff isn’t related to asking about tweets picture in any way lol. I don’t really care at all that you asked about tweets picture, it’s your defence of it and the fact that you even felt the need to defend it in the first place which I don’t really like

Why did it take you so long to move your vote evans?

you acknowledged ages ago that the game hadn’t been going as long as you thought it had (meaning you don’t really have any kind of point wrt junk) and yet you kept your vote there despite being obviously suspicious of TFW. You’ve only now switched your vote, once your own wagon properly took off

Odo isnt averse to bussing at all, plus the way it came about is I voted TFW, you agreed and then we both independently asked him for his thoughts on TFW whilst he was still going on about my character and then he took up the TFW mantle I think that’s why it rubbed off on me that way.

I’m not seriously pushing it but it’s a conspiracy theory I have atm

also that seems pretty odd to say considering I actually really rarely bus anybody lol

More like you tried to ignore him when I voted to push your shite character spec and then took up the mantle after it was clear he was in a bit of bother, and now you’re pretty dead set on lynching him lol

not even saying it’s solid, but I’d like to put it out there that it’s deffo not out of the realm of a bus

Like literally I voted him and said he seemed forced, magic agreed and you literally never even mentioned him because you were too busy talking about my character, until we both specifically asked for your thoughts on him. That’s like textbook definition of ignoring him???

See how much more confrontational, aggressive, proactive with your reads and more willing to laying the smackdown on people you are?

What I think boils down to is I don't think you put it on players as much as Mafia and are just more content having a chat. I'd also say that the questions you ask as Mafia are more defensive where as Town you're more on the front foot with those questions.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't exactly find it to be understandable seeing as you're happy to do it elsewhere off less but get so incredibly riled off a few votes on you.

I fully believe you were hoping it would go somewhere. Magic was on and it's an early day one vote, when they are liable to be pushed forward by coasters and entrances trying to seem like they're participating or those wanting to get the game moving
:bosque
I don’t even know where to start with this abomination so I’m just not gonna bother

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I was literally the first person to say he was town tho. If it’s a fairly easy read to make and so obvious then why didn’t you take issue with evans trying to contradict that?
You weren't, Alco was.

Because Evans is looking like his town self from his posts so I have no desire to

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:bosque
I don’t even know where to start with this abomination so I’m just not gonna bother
:heston

Okay yeah deadset I'm about happy to lynch Poyser at this point

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm looking over some of your more recent games as both town and scum and you're very much more conversational than confrontational as Mafia.

MYSTERY MAFIA where we were scum together -

These aren't your first 3 posts either, it's just where you've written the most on your first page of comments. The rest was very fluffy. These sound very much like you're chatting in a placated, inoffensive way maybe as to not have people look at you a bit deeper. Maybe subconsciously as I believe you're a more controlled player than to use this reasoning outright.

Then in DOCTOR WHO MAFIA -

"This isn’t bad observation to be fair. " (2nd last)

and

"He’s probably my preference yeah. " (last)

Were particular red flags for me. Just a bit too non-chalant. As for this game so far your posts have just followed the same tone really -

Now if I'm comparing to a town game such as the most recent in ROMAN MAFIA -

See how much more confrontational, aggressive, proactive with your reads and more willing to laying the smackdown on people you are?

What I think boils down to is I don't think you put it on players as much as Mafia and are just more content having a chat. I'd also say that the questions you ask as Mafia are more defensive where as Town you're more on the front foot with those questions.
Other than the argument with Odo, I’d say those posts are pretty conversational in tone as well. I’m not overly aggressive just for the fuck of it as town, also those posts aren’t my first handful of posts from the town game either; why didn’t you quote the earlier posts since they’d obviously be a better direct comparison?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also flay you missed out the posts where I asked evans if he had an extra chromosome and called him a fucking moron :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't exactly find it to be understandable seeing as you're happy to do it elsewhere off less but get so incredibly riled off a few votes on you.

I fully believe you were hoping it would go somewhere. Magic was on and it's an early day one vote, when they are liable to be pushed forward by coasters and entrances trying to seem like they're participating or those wanting to get the game moving
Ok fine you’ve twisted my arm. First point is just too fucking Blue to comprehend. Why would I be frustrated at SOMEBODY ELSE being voted? How is that comparable to being frustrated for being voted yourself? That literally makes less than zero sense :pogba

second part is also just nonsense. Tweet had 2 fucking posts, how could I possibly think that it was going somewhere other than being a standard page 2 mini wagon lmao. Again, you said it’s a bad look because “I’m good” and yet you voting me for it is predicated on me being an idiot and having no situational awareness of the game lmao. Like how can you possibly really believe I expected it to go somewhere; it’s just so ridiculous :heston

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Vote Count:
Poyser (4) - Chevy, PHEN0M, Doddsy, Chloe B
Tweet (1) - Showtime
Chevy (1) - CraigPelton
Doddsy (1) - Poyser

With 16 alive, it’s 9 to lynch.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic why do you think Doddsy is town?

id say his play this game is a little bit different than last, wouldn’t you?

Showtime

Reaction score
Feels right chief.

do you not think him suggesting it's scummy for me to "watch this happen from the sideline" is more a town mindset? it means he feels i look bad for not getting involved in a way to defend him, which is usually town hedging their own alignment in their accusation.

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic why do you think Doddsy is town?

id say his play this game is a little bit different than last, wouldn’t you?

he sure is, but he's actually around vs. not being around last game so it's not exactly the best comparison to make.