Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im basically saying I think it’s weird you’re already so confident on Flay being town that you’re at a point you want to convince other players he is town.
I regularly do this

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See me trying to convince magic and Odo that Doddsy was town just last game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I wonder why magic is sitting on the sidelines for this when he’s clearly around

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also some people I just read really well. The “jobbers”’ if you will. Flay is one of them, along with the likes of lethal, blaine, OMB, you. I have no reason to not be confident in my reads of any of you when I’ve never really been wrong

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also Doddsy is completely full of shit so I’d put that forward as a much better direction

1) literally votes me after agreeing with my read
2) voted me because I “followed magic on tweet” and it “was a bad look” which is not only shit, but there’s no nuance to that read whatsoever. It’s like that shit you just say because it’s repeated over and over, he hasn’t taken into account the player doing it, the situation around it or anything it’s just a generic, shit vote
3) he is now suddenly professing he’s confident I’m scum because i voted him lmao

c’mon boys
Yeah see this is just woeful as well.

I agreed with your super basic, already discussed read that Flay was town. Good job.

I voted you because your vote looked awful. The nuance to that read is nothing. You were the third man in on a nothing vote on Tweet that Magic started from nothing, I'm assuming purely to see who followed. Flay followed but that's pretty meaningless cause it's Flay. You are actually good though. The vote was terrible and opportunistic.

Your response to the vote was worse, as you immediately responded with OMGUS and were clearly frustrated at being voted so early, despite there being more reason to wagon you than to wagon Tweet at the time, and you had no issue with Tweet votes. My confidence you're scum mainly comes from how woeful your response was.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I agreed with your super basic, already discussed read that Flay was town. Good job.

I voted you because your vote looked awful. The nuance to that read is nothing. You were the third man in on a nothing vote on Tweet that Magic started from nothing, I'm assuming purely to see who followed. Flay followed but that's pretty meaningless cause it's Flay. You are actually good though. The vote was terrible and opportunistic.

Your response to the vote was worse, as you immediately responded with OMGUS and were clearly frustrated at being voted so early, despite there being more reason to wagon you than to wagon Tweet at the time, and you had no issue with Tweet votes. My confidence you're scum mainly comes from how woeful your response was.
Already discussed by who? Me???

Showtime

Reaction score
What is?
I said you were wrong on flay because he was playing exactly into his scum meta and you dismissed that. Evans isn’t playing into his scum meta here at all so where is the similarity?
the "he wouldnt go after me after i caught him so quickly as scum the last time" is similar.

the anger here kinda reads towny.

i think doddsy is town tho.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Is frustration to being voted early a scummy trait? :pogba

what was opportunistic about the vote mate? You’re accusing me of being both good and an idiot in the same breath. For it to be opportunistic i’d actually have to believe it was you know, gonna go somewhere. That’s why I said there’s no nuance to your read, it’s “super basic”, generic, shite, whichever other word you wanna use for it.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Already discussed by who? Me???
Alco, as well as generally being a fairly easy read to make it doesn't really provide much.

I really don't like that's the point you tried to hammer in on as well. It's very much on par with your scum meta which is just try and hammer on asinine points until people get fed up of your posting

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Is frustration to being voted early a scummy trait? :pogba

what was opportunistic about the vote mate? You’re accusing me of being both good and an idiot in the same breath. For it to be opportunistic i’d actually have to believe it was you know, gonna go somewhere. That’s why I said there’s no nuance to your read, it’s “super basic”, generic, shite, whichever other word you wanna use for it.
I don't exactly find it to be understandable seeing as you're happy to do it elsewhere off less but get so incredibly riled off a few votes on you.

I fully believe you were hoping it would go somewhere. Magic was on and it's an early day one vote, when they are liable to be pushed forward by coasters and entrances trying to seem like they're participating or those wanting to get the game moving

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
the "he wouldnt go after me after i caught him so quickly as scum the last time" is similar.

the anger here kinda reads towny.

i think doddsy is town tho.
I said I think he’d be wary around me, but here he’s attacking me within 2 pages or whatever it was so yeah. It’s a bit of a far cry from the meekness he entered with last game; and in juices game I also called him out really early for a super weak entrance too. It’s not just about going after me in particular tbf, it was just an added point that I do think he’d think twice before doing that

Showtime

Reaction score
also agree that evans is probably town due to this back and forth with poyser.

mostly because he can actually hold together an argument

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alco, as well as generally being a fairly easy read to make it doesn't really provide much.

I really don't like that's the point you tried to hammer in on as well. It's very much on par with your scum meta which is just try and hammer on asinine points until people get fed up of your posting
I was literally the first person to say he was town tho. If it’s a fairly easy read to make and so obvious then why didn’t you take issue with evans trying to contradict that?