Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why is my claim lololol :swaggyp

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Poyser is trying to act like he's not FUCKED so his push on you doesn't come off as the bus it is

MEANWHILE while shit kicked off on Poyser you were caught in the middle looking silly

It's clear as day

Reactions: PHEN0M

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i mean i definitely dont think he's locked in scum. some of his reactions look town as i said, but that claim is lololol.

also i think phen0m looks bad if poyser is town out of everyone on his wagon because his stuff was weak.
Like this is another shite fence sitty post

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Has cp been drinking again or what

Showtime

Reaction score
No, I literally asked you why you read him town and you said some shite about not seeing the value in pushing me so aggressively. I pointed out that the point is pretty obsolete since he got aggressive due to being called out by me and we should focus on his dumb posts and you said some fence sitty shit about just because you think points are shit doesn’t mean they are shit or doesn’t mean they’re not right and I said what the fuck is this post because you didn’t offer your own opinion on his posts whatsoever. Now you’re acting like I expected you to reply to Doddsy?? Where did that come from? :swaggyp

so you asked me a question and i answered

you then pointed out some shit i dont care about and you asked why i dont care about this. doddsy didn't need to double down just because you called him out.

i didnt say any fence sitty shitty, i literally told you i dont give a fuck about that in terms of my read. i also said "him not being aggressive in any of his recent town games" doesn't translate to him being scum. he did try getting you lynched hard the times you guys were in end game together and it's definitely more based on time availability than alignment. i also think those times likely play in on the push.

no i didn't. work on your reading comprehension before spouting shit at me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was gonna say I think I agree that Phenom is town but I actually remember him playing very similarly around evans when he was scum tho I can’t remember the game. We lynched evans on D1 so maybe he will and phenom randomly professed he was confident that evans was scum and that there should be “more votes evans” lmao and got loads of town reads for it

Chloe B

Reaction score
Other than the argument with Odo, I’d say those posts are pretty conversational in tone as well. I’m not overly aggressive just for the fuck of it as town, also those posts aren’t my first handful of posts from the town game either; why didn’t you quote the earlier posts since they’d obviously be a better direct comparison?

I choose the first page to get your posts and pick the ones where you're giving your thoughts the most. And yeah it's not just the aggression that I picked out.

In ROMAN MAFIA:

- "Why do people like Odo btw?"
- "Why did it take you so long to move your vote evans?"
- "More like you tried to ignore him when I voted to push your shite character spec and then took up the mantle after it was clear he was in a bit of bother, and now you’re pretty dead set on lynching him lol"

Are proactive questions that don't just come out from you replying to somebody. With these scum games it's more defend and react than anything.

Back to some of the scum posts you made I referenced in my original case

In MYSTERY MAFIA:

- "Did you bring this up as something you wanted to do even once? : pogba"
- "Only other question would probably be why are you reading ace scum? " - reactive question
- "I tried to cop Rugrat and got a no result, since he seems confident I don’t have any info im assuming you’re ascetic @Rugrat?" - reactive question
- "How can you say I’m one of the top scum reads overall when everybody followed my wagon yesterday" - reactive question

And in this game the questions on first handful of posts have been nothing but reactive -

So flay is probably town right?

Based on what
Er, ok

can you point me to the last time flay was scum and started with this kinda energy?

You made a statement and I’m asking you to back up said statement? Why are you getting defensive?

Er so why didn’t he do it last game then

or the several other times he’s been scum recently

Which point is that?

Backtracking from what? :pogba

In what way have I been mild?

You still haven’t told me which point it was that was forced?

Those 3 posts in Roman Mafia far outweigh anything done here

Also flay you missed out the posts where I asked evans if he had an extra chromosome and called him a fucking moron :pogba

I mean little flairs of aggression aren't a good defence for me in this case

Last edited:
Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
so you asked me a question and i answered

you then pointed out some shit i dont care about and you asked why i dont care about this. doddsy didn't need to double down just because you called him out.

i didnt say any fence sitty shitty, i literally told you i dont give a fuck about that in terms of my read. i also said "him not being aggressive in any of his recent town games" doesn't translate to him being scum. he did try getting you lynched hard the times you guys were in end game together and it's definitely more based on time availability than alignment. i also think those times likely play in on the push.

no i didn't. work on your reading comprehension before spouting shit at me.
This just reads like you decided Doddsy was town and will dismiss any thing and everything about his actual play to stick with it... as opposed to last game where there was actual reason to read Doddsy town and you wouldn’t

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Imagine getting balled up by flay lmao

CraigPelton

Reaction score
That was condescending and rude I love you flay I support you I am here for what you are doing

Showtime

Reaction score
Why is my claim lololol :swaggyp

um, because of your extensive history of fake claiming hider or having a teammate fake hider?
Like this is another shite fence sitty post

i think ive given the most clear cut reads thus far and you keep accusing me of fence sitting. can you tell me where i'm fence sitting? your posts are weirding me out because youre essentially acting like i should know your alignment and why im not defending you as if i do. which is why im saying some of your reactions make me think youre town because honestly that would be a fucking stupid way of handling it as scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I choose the first page to get your posts and pick the ones where you're giving your thoughts the most. And yeah it's not just the aggression that I picked out.

In ROMAN MAFIA:

- "Why do people like Odo btw?"
- "Why did it take you so long to move your vote evans?"
- "More like you tried to ignore him when I voted to push your shite character spec and then took up the mantle after it was clear he was in a bit of bother, and now you’re pretty dead set on lynching him lol"

Are proactive questions that don't just come out from you replying to somebody. With these scum games it's more defend and react than anything.

Back to some of the scum posts you made I referenced in my original case

In MYSTERY MAFIA:

- "Did you bring this up as something you wanted to do even once? : pogba"
- "Only other question would probably be why are you reading ace scum? " - reactive question
- "I tried to cop Rugrat and got a no result, since he seems confident I don’t have any info im assuming you’re ascetic @Rugrat?" - reactive question
- "How can you say I’m one of the top scum reads overall when everybody followed my wagon yesterday" - reactive question

And in this game the questions on first handful of posts have been nothing but reactive -

I mean little flairs of aggression aren't a good defence for me in this case
Dude you’re literally talking shit and you’re cherry picking posts from all these games

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Vote Count:
Poyser (4) - Chevy, PHEN0M, Doddsy, Chloe B
Tweet (1) - Showtime
Chevy (1) - CraigPelton
Showtime (1) - Poyser

With 16 alive, it’s 9 to lynch.