Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
the way arsenal plays their football they don't need classic wingers like jermaine pennant who is just going to send in the crosses one after the other.Liverpool needs very good wingers because we play cautious football and try to control the pace of the game so we don't really like to commit too many players up front,so we need the classic wingers to provide ammunition to our strikers.In contradiction arsenal thrives on the short passes, one touch football so that their central offensive midfielders can play on the wings because unlike liverpool arsenal will attack you in masses, they will commit a lot of players up front and they will often try to penetrate your penalty area with the short passes ,through ball through your central defence and overall one touch play.I've seen very few arsenal matches where you have a guy who just sticks to the wings and send in crosses.For alumnia maybe he needs more match practice and confidence than lehman who is seasoned pro.

phantomgerald

They don't need real speedy wingers, but their current choices are probably Rosicky and Hleb and I don't think that is top 4 standard. About Alumnia, I would have expected him to be packing his bags after Fabiaski(sp?) arrived from Legia Warsaw and is probably the future.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Inter beat Manchester 3-2...Suazo(2),Ibrahimovic, Rooney, don't remember the other, i think it was at the Old Trafford(correct me if i'm wrong).fuck that smurf of Suazo should have joined Milan lol

phantomgerald

The other goal was an own goal by the one and only, Adriano. Suazo did look good in that game, but the way Evra played, I think Fergie is having second thoughts about sellng Heinze.

the dark knight

arse-anal beat ajax 1-0 in the final mins after wasting a lot of chances (mostly by hleb). the team looks so freaking weak! can they even make it to the top 4 this season?

henry
bergkamp
pires
Ljunberg
wiltord
viera
cambell

will it ever be the same?

PS the new away kit looks so indian lol

Reaction score
today liverpool is playing a decent team in feyenoord rotterdam,we'll get a good indication of liverpool's level so far. To lose in the champions league qualifier will provide a good test as well.Arsenal may look unexperienced but they still won the emirates cup and amsterdam cup with tough opposition in both competitions and should not be underestimated.

Luis garcia scored a trademark cracking goal against lazio for atletico madrid,i miss him already.

Switchy

Reaction score
Manchester united won the community shield. They took the lead in the 35th minute with a goal from Ryan giggs and chelsea equalised in the 45th minute with a goal from Florent Malouda. Things stayed the same through the second half and it ended up going to penalties, which Man U won 3-0.

Reaction score
a referee who's blind has refused a perfectly valid goal by dirk kuyt.We are now a goal behind against feyenoord.I reckon it's time we unleash el nino and the master of the through ball benayoun.Watch this space for the final result in 45 mins.

concerning chelsea malouda is a class act on the left wing,he will be wreaking havoc against the weaker defences of the premiership.

Switchy

Reaction score
Forget "El nino", I've had a change of heart after seeing Voronin at Leverkusen and think he's gonna be the surprise star of the season. He isn't the fastest player but I think he can adapt to English football better than Shevchenko and will get 15+ goals this season. As for the ref who denied the goal, he's lucky it's a friendly or i'd be freaking out.

Reaction score
That same stupid referee saw a penalty when the ball clearly hit arbeloa's head.Thank god we have the world's greatest penalty saver in pepe reina.Anyway stevie g equalised and it has ended 1-1,a good away result for liverpool against a decent dutch side.voronin will be useful against the lesser teams of the premiership like sunderland,derby and wigan.

the dark knight

a referee who's blind has refused a perfectly valid goal by dirk kuyt..

and the penalty :mad: and how he did not send off the black guy with long hair (i dont even want to remember his name) when he punched alonso. :mad:

im pissed. but we were'nt bad at all. gerrard scored with his left foot :D