Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^WTf, the lesser teams? This guy has been with the big guns of Germany and will no doubt be going against several top tams in the premiership. He will probably not be in the starting line up all the time but if either Kuyt or Torres is injured, he will be the surprise star I reckon.

Edit: ^^ meant for EoE

the dark knight

^^kuyt > voronin imo. he still needs to prove that he's a top striker. no doubt, he's been great in the friendlies but, still not great.

Switchy

Reaction score
Kuyt is better than Voronin, no doubt about it but i'm saying if Kuyt or Torres injure themselves, Voronin will be this seasons surprise star in the premiership, imo. Kuyt and voronin would make quite a good strike force but that would barely happen because Torres is almost guarenteed a place in the starting 11.

Reaction score
i agree with the fact that voronin has good technique and he reads the game well,i also think he is a valuable addition to our squad but he lacks the spontaneity,unpredictability and burst of speed to score against the 3-4 big teams outside liverpool.That's why i said he will probably score lots of goals against the lesser teams.Torres on the other hand has the spontaneity and unpredictability to do the damage against man utd and chelsea.Torres is a goal poacher and a finisher whereas voronin is more of a second striker.I'm maintaining what i say on voronin but i would love it if voronin proved me wrong switchy:)And right now premiership is way ahead of bundesliga in terms of overall quality of the 20 teams so i'm not going to get carried away by what voronin achieved.But all in all i'm much happier having voronin on board than bellamy,at least now no one will get hit by a golf club.

meant to switchy:)

Switchy

Reaction score
Okay, if voronin fitted into the team this is how it would look...

GK: Reina
RB: Finnan
CB: Carragher
CB: Agger
LB: Riise
DM: Masherano/Sissoko/Alonso (I couldn't make up my mind)
RM: Gerrard
LM: Babel
AM: Voronin/Benayoun
ST: Torres
ST: Kuyt

Other names worth a mention: Keweel (considering he stays fit), Pennat and Crouch

Reaction score
DM: Masherano/Sissoko/Alonso (I couldn't make up my mind)
me neither.Most teams would kill to have that trio of DM.If only momo wouldn't get injured so often.Damn you cisse for leaving your curse on poor momo.Just joking:)
btw is it me or babel played on the right wing against shanghai?what a versatile player,had a good shot on target today against feyenoord.But i'm impressed so far with babel.I like you babel what a shame you don't have the face and body of angelina and sharon:plane: :plane:

Switchy

Reaction score
I think he plays on either wing. He's right footed and on Wiki it says he plays up front or on the left. Both wings are the same to me, but then again i'm both footed.

Switchy

Reaction score
James Beattie joined Sheffield United for £4.5m. I'm surprisd he moved to the championship rather than someone like Reading or Birmingham and he has the number 6 which is uncommon for a striker.

phantomgerald

^^Everton just made the sale of the century. He's not worth 4million.

Reaction score
James beattie was actually a pretty good striker when he was playing for southampton and then he joined everton:ghost1: the same thing is happening to johnson,great striker when he was playing for crystal palace but now that he's with everton:ghost1: coincidence i don't think so:ghost1: I think that beattie has joined the championship cause he knows that he no longer has what it takes to cut it in the premiership

SPAM
no body faces the body of angie but me :gun_rifle: :rocket:
stay away from angie if you know what's good for you TDK:nosweat: angie aaaaah:blush-anim-cl:
i'm putting a contract on you TDK:vertag: and sending da badass jim cornette after you:throw:
15ct4.jpg

Switchy

Reaction score
^^WTF, lol.

A few more transfers in the last week or so...

Alan Smith to Newcastle
Cacapa to Newcastle
Jose Reyes to Atletico (Him and Forlan could make a decent strike force)
Giseppe Rossi to Villareal
Santa Cruz to Blackburn
Andy Griffin to Derby
Valeri Bojinov to Man City
Frank Quendrue to Birmingham
Liam Ridgewell to Birmingham
Carlos Teves to Man United (I'mnot sure if any of you knew or not but it turns out to be a 2 year loan which cost Man United £10m and once the 2 years are up anybody can buy him)

That's the latest news I've found regarding footie.

phantomgerald

Sven Erikkson said he never seen most of the players he bought play before and just based his signings on word of mouth, his scouts and videoes. I find this real stupid. Why they hire you in the first place? Seriously Manchester City is going to flop.

Switchy

Reaction score
Sven is a prick plain and simple. He's too lazy to get off his ass and do some work so he just gets everyone else to do it for him and takes their word for it. It's like when he was England manager he never shouted instructions onto the pitch and he never took notes or anything he just got Steve Mclaren to do it for him.

Reaction score
Alan Smith to Newcastle
Cacapa to Newcastle

newcastle is starting to look like a decent team,too bad for them owen is injured again.